Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-06-2010, 11:00 PM   #1
summy
summy began at the beginning.

Device: Aluratek Libre
Unhappy TOC Links on Aluratek Libre

Hi,
I have Aluratek Libre Pro reader. I download news magazines like CNN using Calibre. The links on the table contents to navigate to a section or news article are not clickable and I have to skip all the pages until I can reach a news article. But this is not the case with readers like Sony 505, where the TOC links (and end-of-article links like Main Menu, Next etc.) are clickable.

Is there any solution to this issue?

Thanks.
summy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 11:43 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by summy View Post
Hi,
I have Aluratek Libre Pro reader. I download news magazines like CNN using Calibre. The links on the table contents to navigate to a section or news article are not clickable and I have to skip all the pages until I can reach a news article. But this is not the case with readers like Sony 505, where the TOC links (and end-of-article links like Main Menu, Next etc.) are clickable.

Is there any solution to this issue?
No. Why post this exact message twice in Calibre forums?

Contact the company and ask them when they plan to support links in ePub documents.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-11-2010, 10:29 AM   #3
summy
summy began at the beginning.

Device: Aluratek Libre
Alurtek reply

Sorry for the double-posting.

Yes, I did contact the Alurtek support and got the reply that my request has been forwarded to the product manager and they were not sure when the feature would be available.

Thanks.
summy is offline   Reply With Quote