Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-08-2006, 05:13 PM   #16
Jake
Renaissance Man
Jake began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
Well, after reading previous posts I just tried to include pics in an RTF (In Acrobat, I chose the option of 'include images' after choosing 'settings' as mentioned ) when converting from PDF to RTF and alas, no luck. Text transfered just fine but not pics! Ah well, back to the drawing board!
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 11:34 AM   #17
bostonte
Enthusiast
bostonte began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
As soon as I can either get the memory card, or get back to my computer (I'm at a trade show and don't have the computer I generated the file from) -- I will post one of the RTF's that is including pictures for me so others can try it.
bostonte is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-09-2006, 12:56 PM   #18
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Excellent, please do!
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote