Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-26-2009, 11:25 AM   #1
jedediah
jedediah began at the beginning.

Device: PRS505
Is it possible to prevent calibre from automatically sending news to my device?

I use Sony's software to sync up my device, but I use calibre to download news in the appropriate formats. I'd like to have calibre download the news, but not send it to the device. Is this possible?

Thanks
jedediah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:31 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Look in Preferences.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-26-2009, 11:44 AM   #3
jedediah
jedediah began at the beginning.

Device: PRS505
Thanks. I spent an hour combing the preferences last night and couldn't see anything. Of course I found it instantly this time. Sorry for the bother.
jedediah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 05:11 PM   #4
Ted Friesen
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedediah View Post
Thanks. I spent an hour combing the preferences last night and couldn't see anything. Of course I found it instantly this time. Sorry for the bother.
Is the location something you wish to share?
Old 04-12-2022, 07:50 PM   #5
LivresInOz
LivresInOz
LivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: Kobo: Forma + Libra|Galaxy: TAB A7 + Note 8 tablet|Boox: Note Air 2
Prefs > Behaviour > uncheck: "Automatically send news..."
LivresInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
news