Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 01-04-2012, 01:10 AM   #1
josephpotts
josephpotts began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Vox
Selecting files loction on Kobo Vox

I cannot find a way to modify the location that a pdf is downloaded to on my Kobo Vox. I convert it to a epub format and then transfer it to my Vox and there seems to be no way that I can control where it is sent (it goes to "ebooks- import".

it is not that this doesn't work when I then go in and transfer the file to BlueFire or Aldiko, but I cannot get the Kobo reader to see it. I am not sure where i need to send it to for the Kobo reader to see it and put in its library, but i cannot even experiment because I don't know how to change the destination.

Any help would be welcome.
josephpotts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:58 AM   #2
BWinmill
Nameless Being

How are you transferring the PDF files to your Vox? (The software determines where the file ends up.)

The Vox does not support PDF files. However, it is an Android device and it will happily run Acrobat Reader for Android. You can get that here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/

And please post to the Kobo Vox sub-forum. There are a lot of different ereaders on the market and they help keep things straight.
Advert
Old 01-04-2012, 04:40 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Kobo questions belong in the Kobo forum. I'm moving this thread there.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
device destination