Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-09-2004, 08:23 PM   #1
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
This is a good idea. It lets us learn a little more about the people we communicate with and learn from

My name is Craig, and I live in Tamworth Australia, the country music capital of the country (though I loath the stuff ). I'm married and have 3 children (7 year old girl and twin 4 year old boys), 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 chickens, 3 fish and a sea snail

I've been into PDA's for about 18 months now, starting with the Clie T615C, and graduating to the ipaq 1930 late last year. I don't think I'll be going back.... <g>

I use my PDA for games, ebook reading (extensively!), managing work and home, and also to manage my boys' diabetes (both have type 1/juvenile diabetes). It never leaves my side now, and life would be distinctly harder without my little helper.

Alex's site is one of the best I frequent, and one of the few I check daily, even if I don't post. Keep up the good work, Alex!!

Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 09:52 AM   #2
doctorow
Guru
doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Hey Craig,

Your home sounds to me more like a living chaos. I live by myself and cannot imagine to share my place with uhm 14 other members (hope I got the numbers right ).

Anyways, I'm glad to meet you. Andy.
doctorow is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-05-2007, 11:01 AM   #3
customized
customized began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
Hello World!
customized is offline   Reply With Quote