Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-14-2011, 11:31 AM   #1
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quickoffice Pro - Free App

Today's free app in Amazon's Appstore is Quickoffice Pro (reg $14.99).

Quickoffice Pro HD for Honeycomb Tablets (reg 19.99) is also free; today only.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 11-14-2011 at 11:38 AM.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 06:55 PM   #2
Eskarina
Zealot
Eskarina goes to eleven.Eskarina goes to eleven.Eskarina goes to eleven.Eskarina goes to eleven.Eskarina goes to eleven.Eskarina goes to eleven.Eskarina goes to eleven.Eskarina goes to eleven.Eskarina goes to eleven.Eskarina goes to eleven.Eskarina goes to eleven.

Device: NOOKColor (sdCM7), Kindle 4
Got it.

Thanks for this tubemonkey. It'll be great for those that missed the Officesuite deal last month. I also got the Officesuite deal last month but it's always good to have options!
Eskarina is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-14-2011, 07:26 PM   #3
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Thanks! I got OfficeSuite too and this is way better for PDFs.

I told my husband about OfficeSuite when it was available and just told him about this one. He said he had it already but he didn't even tell me it was available. I guess that's the thanks I get?
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 08:52 PM   #4
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
Good find! Thanks for the heads-up.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 09:50 PM   #5
SteveK
Addict
SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PW2, Kindle3, Kobo Glo, tablets, phone
When I clicked on it to download it, I received an error message that my Vizio tablet is not compatible with this program. This has happened on one or two other occasions, but fortunately most programs run with no problems. I don't plan to do much real work on my tablet, so I can get by with a free program (Olive) I downloaded the other day.

Not sure why some programs are incompatible, but hopefully it won't happen with an app I'd really like to have.

SteveK
SteveK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-14-2011, 11:22 PM   #6
JLorenz
Enthusiast
JLorenz rocks like Gibraltar!JLorenz rocks like Gibraltar!JLorenz rocks like Gibraltar!JLorenz rocks like Gibraltar!JLorenz rocks like Gibraltar!JLorenz rocks like Gibraltar!JLorenz rocks like Gibraltar!JLorenz rocks like Gibraltar!JLorenz rocks like Gibraltar!JLorenz rocks like Gibraltar!JLorenz rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Thunderbolt
Thanks for the heads up!
JLorenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 10:06 AM   #7
Andanzas
Out of print
Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (recycled), Pocketbook Inkpad X Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveK View Post
When I clicked on it to download it, I received an error message that my Vizio tablet is not compatible with this program. This has happened on one or two other occasions, but fortunately most programs run with no problems. I don't plan to do much real work on my tablet, so I can get by with a free program (Olive) I downloaded the other day.

Not sure why some programs are incompatible, but hopefully it won't happen with an app I'd really like to have.

SteveK
I know I am late, but that app didn't work for you because there is another version for tablets, which was also free that day: QuickOffice Pro HD. Now it's $20. Maybe you didn't see that tubemonkey had edited his post to mention this?

Last edited by Andanzas; 11-15-2011 at 10:08 AM.
Andanzas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 10:53 PM   #8
SteveK
Addict
SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PW2, Kindle3, Kobo Glo, tablets, phone
Andanzas - I also tried the "HD" version, but received the same error message. Fortunately, I do have a different free office program on my tablet, so I wasn't overly concerned about not being able to download this one (although I always like to see if a better app is available).

Thanks, and hopefully this will continue to be an infrequent occurrence.

SteveK
SteveK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 11:10 PM   #9
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Just a note. I download all of the daily free apps, even if my device is incompatible. Who knows, maybe the next device I get will be compatible.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 11:46 PM   #10
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
I grabbed both, since I didn't know which works with the Kindle fire - turns out it is the phone version, not the tablet HD version.

Sadly, Zinio doesn't work with the Fire (locked out, I presume, to prevent you from buying content elsewhere). Aldiko reader is also locked out.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote