Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 07-15-2011, 10:04 PM   #1
jclmaster
jclmaster began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge
ES File Explorer - PE

I accidentally downloaded/installed a different ES File Explorer. Could anyone email me a COPY of their original ES Explorer apk from their PE? Or point me to where I can find it? Thanks for any help. jclmaster @ hotmail dot com
jclmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 12:27 AM   #2
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Hi jcl!

You are not the first person to do this. See post #15 in this thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...=file+explorer. Looks like if you just uninstall ES File Explorer you will be okay. It is difficult to uninstall the pre-installed applications, so your original is likely still there.

Good luck!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-16-2011, 12:28 AM   #3
emusan
lol
emusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheese

Device: eDGe
EDIT: sorry, can't seem to find it in my backup, if anyone knows the full name(com.something.something.something.apk) I could find it then...

Last edited by emusan; 07-16-2011 at 12:39 AM.
emusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 02:29 AM   #4
jclmaster
jclmaster began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filark View Post
Hi jcl!

You are not the first person to do this. See post #15 in this thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...=file+explorer. Looks like if you just uninstall ES File Explorer you will be okay. It is difficult to uninstall the pre-installed applications, so your original is likely still there.

Good luck!
Thanks a lot! That worked! The new one actually worked for me but I thought I was missing some menu options. Now that I can see the original one I see that the new one would work for my needs also. That is sweet the way that the original one was still there, just suppressed!
jclmaster is offline   Reply With Quote