Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-13-2007, 01:14 PM   #1
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
Book Designer & Meta-Data

Does anyone know why the BD metas over ride any changes you try to make to them using EditLRFMeta? I'm using BD 5.0 and the Edit LRFMetaGUI app to try to change it but while the GUI says it's changed (and even loads it later), when it loads into the Reader the changes are gone.

Also, HarryT... I followed your directions for using BD (which were quite detailed and very user-friendly), but the titles didn't seem to take for the TOC. I'm going back through it again to see if I did something wrong. Just thought I'd ask. Thanks!
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 01:48 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Did you not get a TOC at all, or was it just missing stuff?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-14-2007, 08:22 AM   #3
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT
Did you not get a TOC at all, or was it just missing stuff?
Thanks for the reply Harry, actually the second time I went through the book I noticed that all of the previous items I set as titles were somehow changed to format "a" (whatever that is). I just changed them back to titles and the TOC showed up on the reader. Strangely enough, in the book itself, the TOC only had the first word of each chapter underlined instead of the whole chapter title. Just a minor annoyance, but something I couldn't figure out.

Still don't know what to make of the meta-data issue, when loaded in Connect the software doesn't show its info either. Perhaps its been corrupted by BD, it was originally in LIT format before converting to LRF.
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote