Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-24-2007, 11:36 PM   #1
sein
Connoisseur
sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle, inkBook, Kobo
Greetings from Ecuador

Hi. I'm a new Sony eReader user. It has taken me a while to get used to reading with it, especially because it's essential to have good lighting. Now I'm really enjoying it. I still use my PDAs (Sony & Palm) to read when there's not enough light. Actually I find both ways of reading very enjoyable. Maybe someday they'll come up with the perfect reading gadget for any circumstances.

In these last few weeks I've found a lot of very helpful tips in this forum. Thanks and congratulaion.
sein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 12:37 PM   #2
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Glad you found us useful and informative! And, of course, just glad you you found us!

I agree with you... I like to read both on an e-ink device (Sony Reader) and a PDA (a Treo smartphone). The Reader is my favorite for reading, but the Treo has the backlight for night or low light, and it's always with me.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 03:10 AM   #3
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
I hope you live up in the mountains, because I remember just how humid it can be out in the basin region (inflated one of my old paperback books to almost triple its original size!). Just curious, did you import it or did you find it in one of the mall areas?
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 09:07 PM   #4
sein
Connoisseur
sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle, inkBook, Kobo
I live in Quito, the lovely capital city that's located in the mountains.

I bought my Sony Reader in the US. I'm afraid there's not enough interest in this kind of gadgets for import.

Thanks for the greetings.
sein is offline   Reply With Quote