Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Writer2ePub

Notices

Old 08-27-2011, 04:01 AM   #1
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator
eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Cybook Bebook iLiad Kindle HanlinV2 Readius SonyPRS500 SonyPRS700 etc
MyTXTcleaner v2

Hi all,

Waiting for the next, totally rewritten, version of W2E, I released the version 2 of MyTXTcleaner.

This OOo/LO extension can "clean" a text, by removing unwanted carriage returns.
In this new, rewritten version, the clean process was improved. Moreover, I add a lot of totally new selectable options that help to better clean a text from unwanted formatting. These new option are similar to the function of the other obsolete extension, MyBookCleaner, that I quit.

You can download the version 2.0.0 from my blog, http://lukesblog.it/mytxtcleaner

Because the new interface, containing a lot of new elements, some languages can be buggy or incomplete. Anyone that want to suggest a better translation, or propose the translation in his native language, can conctact me at writer2epub[at]gmail.com

Thans to all!

Luke
eBookLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:37 AM   #2
NicolasR
Addict
NicolasR has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NicolasR has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NicolasR has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NicolasR has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NicolasR has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: none
Wonderful ! Thank you very much for this very useful extension !
NicolasR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 10:27 AM   #3
elibrarian
Imperfect Perfectionist
elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

MyTXTCleaner version 2.01

Hello -

I very much like MyTxtCleaner, but LibreOffice keeps reporting an update - v. 2.01 - that seemingly doesn't exist - when I update, something downloads and installs, but it i is still version 1.1.2 installed.

Anything to do about this, short of deactivating the extension?

Regards,

Kim
elibrarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 01:01 PM   #4
anabelee
Zealot
anabelee will become famous soon enoughanabelee will become famous soon enoughanabelee will become famous soon enoughanabelee will become famous soon enoughanabelee will become famous soon enoughanabelee will become famous soon enough

Device: Woxter Scriba 150, pocketbook 360
Thank you for this new version, Luke. I'll try it along these days.
anabelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 06:37 PM   #5
Benneh
Benneh began at the beginning.

Device: Jetbook Lite
Unhappy MyTXTCleaner v2.01 fake?

Me too. When I update, it is still version 1.1.2 installed.

What's happening? That's no good!

Benneh
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:42 AM   #6
weedfreak
Addict
weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: calibre
Lukes site does say that v2 has been temporarily suspended, obviously there was some sort of error found that Luke is probably trying to fix.
weedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 05:24 AM   #7
elibrarian
Imperfect Perfectionist
elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedfreak View Post
Lukes site does say that v2 has been temporarily suspended, obviously there was some sort of error found that Luke is probably trying to fix.
It has said so for quite a long time now (3 months/6 months or so) - has Luke perhaps stopped development?
elibrarian is offline   Reply With Quote