Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 05-10-2018, 01:19 PM   #16
Morelli
Morelli began at the beginning.

Device: v4
The newest readers, including the Boox Note I believe, will come with better specs and Android 6.0. Why even bother releasing this? I guess perhaps this will be their “budget” reader.
Morelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 06:14 PM   #17
orebmur
Veteran Linux user
orebmur holds these truths to be self-evident.orebmur holds these truths to be self-evident.orebmur holds these truths to be self-evident.orebmur holds these truths to be self-evident.orebmur holds these truths to be self-evident.orebmur holds these truths to be self-evident.orebmur holds these truths to be self-evident.orebmur holds these truths to be self-evident.orebmur holds these truths to be self-evident.orebmur holds these truths to be self-evident.orebmur holds these truths to be self-evident.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD, Onyx Boox i86ML Plus
Looks like the Likebook Note will just stay what it was until now: Vapourware.

goodereader.com/blog/electronic-readers/boyue-likebook-note-will-not-be-released

UPDATE:

On their Facebook page Boyue.EbookReader reacted to another user's comment citing the above shown URL as follows:

"No, we think Goodereader may have some misunderstanding. We confirm we will release Likebook Note-T103, only because we need more time to test all aspects of this item but we have not canceled this item from the beginning to now. The estimated ready time is in June."

Last edited by orebmur; 05-15-2018 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Update and correction
orebmur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 10:08 PM   #18
orebmur
Veteran Linux user
orebmur holds these truths to be self-evident.orebmur holds these truths to be self-evident.orebmur holds these truths to be self-evident.orebmur holds these truths to be self-evident.orebmur holds these truths to be self-evident.orebmur holds these truths to be self-evident.orebmur holds these truths to be self-evident.orebmur holds these truths to be self-evident.orebmur holds these truths to be self-evident.orebmur holds these truths to be self-evident.orebmur holds these truths to be self-evident.

blog.the-ebook-reader.com/2018/05/19/10-3-likebook-note-coming-soon-adds-frontlight-to-the-mix/
Old 05-21-2018, 08:16 AM   #19
supertoth
JJMora
supertoth began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Icarus Illumina XL HD
Android 4.4.2 would mean that you can actually use devices with Bluetooth 4.0. Please Boyue update the T80s to that version 😐

Last edited by supertoth; 05-21-2018 at 09:20 AM.
supertoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 08:46 AM   #20
orebmur
Veteran Linux user

This demonstration doesn't suggest that the device is using a slow CPU:
youtube.com/watch?v=wenDJ5VB2hg