Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 08-05-2010, 08:55 AM   #1
Ad2
Enthusiast
Ad2 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Problems deleting books from Nook

I downloaded some free books from Gutenberg onto my nook using calibre. Stupidly, I deleted the books from calibre while the books were still in my nook. Now I can't delete the books from my nook.

I have tried reloading the books onto calibre then reloading them to my nook and then deleting them from nook. But this only deletes the latest downloaded book - not the original.

I have read through the threads but can't find this particular problem mentioned anywhere.

What can I do?

Thanks in advance.
Ad2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:18 AM   #2
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad2 View Post
I downloaded some free books from Gutenberg onto my nook using calibre. Stupidly, I deleted the books from calibre while the books were still in my nook. Now I can't delete the books from my nook.

I have tried reloading the books onto calibre then reloading them to my nook and then deleting them from nook. But this only deletes the latest downloaded book - not the original.

I have read through the threads but can't find this particular problem mentioned anywhere.

What can I do?

Thanks in advance.
There is no need to use Calibre. You can just drag and drop your free books to the My Documents Folder of the Nook.
To delete the books go to the My Documents folder of the Nook (the Nook shows up as a drive letter on your PC) and delete them.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-05-2010, 10:23 AM   #3
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
After deleting your books, you might have to use the refresh button, or reboot your device.
Care is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 09:05 PM   #4
Ad2
Enthusiast
Ad2 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Thanks guys, that worked brilliantly.
Ad2 is offline   Reply With Quote