Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-09-2010, 11:58 AM   #1
J.L. Penn
Author
J.L. Penn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J.L. Penn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J.L. Penn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J.L. Penn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J.L. Penn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J.L. Penn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J.L. Penn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J.L. Penn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J.L. Penn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J.L. Penn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J.L. Penn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Smile Reunion - Facebook inspired chick lit w/ wit & a COUPON thru 4/30

Hi everyone,
Here is a Smashwords coupon code for $1.50 off my novel Reunion: KN23B

You can read the description for Reunion here, so I won't take up space with it on this post. Instead, here are some of the accolades the book has received ...

- Reunion appears on the exclusive High Raters page at ChickLitClub.com - the only self-published novel among bestsellers that include Emily Giffin, Sarah Strohmeyer, Helen Fielding, Marian Keyes, and Sophie Kinsella. In fact, the Kindle edition of Reunion is outselling the Kindle editions of several of these same authors.
- Samantha Robey of ChickLitPlus.com gave Reunion a 5-star review, saying she "can't say enough praises about this book."
- Clare Tanner of The Book Habit Show called Reunion "uber contemporary ... highly marketable ... a real page turner."
- Reunion currently has all 5-star reviews on Amazon (13 to date).

The coupon expires 4/30/10.

Thanks for reading!
-Jenn
www.jlpenn.com
J.L. Penn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 12:09 PM   #2
yankgirl
Connoisseur
yankgirl is on a distinguished road

Device: iPhone, iPad 2, PPP(purple pocket pro) Nook Tablet, K4 & Kindle Fire!
I've read this and enjoyed it!

Thanks so much
yankgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 12:18 PM   #3
J.L. Penn
Author
J.L. Penn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J.L. Penn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J.L. Penn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J.L. Penn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J.L. Penn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J.L. Penn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J.L. Penn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J.L. Penn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J.L. Penn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J.L. Penn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J.L. Penn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks, yankgirl! If you haven't done so already and wouldn't mind, I'd greatly appreciate a rating or review - every one helps.

Thanks again!!
-Jenn
Reunion
The Cinderella Curse
Old 04-10-2010, 12:12 PM   #4
mbjac
mbjac , Klaatu Barada Niktu!mbjac , Klaatu Barada Niktu!mbjac , Klaatu Barada Niktu!mbjac , Klaatu Barada Niktu!mbjac , Klaatu Barada Niktu!mbjac , Klaatu Barada Niktu!mbjac , Klaatu Barada Niktu!mbjac , Klaatu Barada Niktu!mbjac , Klaatu Barada Niktu!mbjac , Klaatu Barada Niktu!mbjac , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Sony PRS-300
This seems like it might be something I'll enjoy reading. So I've bought a copy. At this price it's definitely worth the gamble. Thanks for the coupon code.
mbjac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 09:26 PM   #5
J.L. Penn
Author

Thanks, mbjac! I of course hope you enjoy it, but I welcome all feedback from readers.

Happy reading!
-Jenn

Tags
chick lit, coupon, discount, reunion