Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-08-2013, 06:59 AM   #1
moofychops
Connoisseur
moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Now Have Aura One and ClaraHD
Adobe Digital Editions Problems.

Hi.
Using Adobe I have downloaded about 900 books onto my Aura using Adobe Ok. However I find that it no luger seems to allow me to add any more.
If I remove all the books from Adobe DE on the computer and then reload with new books will the Adobe remove all previous books from the Aura or just download the new books.
Hope the above makes senses hi hi
Ron
moofychops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:45 AM   #2
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Adobe does not remove books from your Kobo device (well library books are handled differently) . I have no idea if ADE has a limit on the number of books it can manage, but I have not heard about it before. If you are not using the new version of ADE, you might try that and see if it is any different.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-08-2013, 02:39 PM   #3
moofychops
Connoisseur
moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Now Have Aura One and ClaraHD
Thanks as always for your advice.
Ron
moofychops is offline   Reply With Quote