Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 11-14-2014, 02:30 PM   #1
tastannin
tastannin began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Boyue T62 (rooted)

(UPDATE) Sold the Boyue to Alanp30. Thanks all for your interest!

Hi all, long time lurker, finally registered to see if any interest in these two devices. As much as I'd love to use an e-ink reader, it's just much easier for me to use my iPad.

Taking reasonable offers on the following:

Also have a Boyue T62 that's been rooted and has the Google Play store installed. No need to wait for it to arrive from China and you can get up and running right out of the box.

I know you may hesitate at dealing with a newbie here - but I'm HRL71 on eBay with 200+ 100% positive feedback. [Shortened URLs not allowed - MODERATOR] Hope that will help. Payment via PayPal, will ship via US Priority Mail within CONUS.

Last edited by tastannin; 11-25-2014 at 12:52 AM. Reason: deleted NST - sold
tastannin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 07:01 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One

NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Please note, as well, that this is an automated reminder due to the criteria as outlined in the 'STICKY' for this forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 01:06 PM   #3
tastannin

Thanks. Don, for doing your due diligence.

The eBay URL to show my account feedback is: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback
Old 11-17-2014, 02:11 PM   #4
Alanp30
Alanp30 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Hi I'm interested in the boyue t62. Please email me. Am I allowed to say that my email is alanp30 at a certain famous android search engine based email provider?
Alanp30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 03:59 PM   #5
tastannin

NST has been sold.
Old 11-17-2014, 04:02 PM   #6
tastannin

Alanp30, contacted you per your request.
Old 11-18-2014, 10:06 AM   #7
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
I'm also interested in the T62. Email khalleron at yahoo dot com.

Thanks!
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 12:51 AM   #8
tastannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanp30 View Post
Hi I'm interested in the boyue t62. Please email me. Am I allowed to say that my email is alanp30 at a certain famous android search engine based email provider?
Sold the Boyue to Alanp30. Thanks!