Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-20-2012, 07:19 PM   #61
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Got it! Anyone else in line?
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 01:22 AM   #62
Armor78154
Armor78154 is no ebook tyro.Armor78154 is no ebook tyro.Armor78154 is no ebook tyro.Armor78154 is no ebook tyro.Armor78154 is no ebook tyro.Armor78154 is no ebook tyro.Armor78154 is no ebook tyro.Armor78154 is no ebook tyro.Armor78154 is no ebook tyro.

Device: Sony Reader
I would like to receive the Webscription.
Armor78154 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 01:51 AM   #63
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
I'm interested if this chain is still going on.
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 02:18 PM   #64
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor78154 View Post
I would like to receive the Webscription.
Send me a PM with your email address and I'll send it ASAP
Old 01-22-2012, 07:16 PM   #65
michelle2011
michelle2011 can differentiate black from dark navy bluemichelle2011 can differentiate black from dark navy bluemichelle2011 can differentiate black from dark navy bluemichelle2011 can differentiate black from dark navy bluemichelle2011 can differentiate black from dark navy bluemichelle2011 can differentiate black from dark navy bluemichelle2011 can differentiate black from dark navy bluemichelle2011 can differentiate black from dark navy bluemichelle2011 can differentiate black from dark navy bluemichelle2011 can differentiate black from dark navy bluemichelle2011 can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Nook-Color, Nook Touch, Nook (semi)Tablet
PM sent to Marcy. My husband is a fan of several of the Baen authors.
michelle2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 10:57 AM   #66
Papi47
Zealot
Papi47 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Papi47 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Papi47 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Papi47 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Papi47 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Papi47 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Papi47 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Papi47 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Papi47 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Papi47 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Papi47 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindle3, iPad
I'm interested
Papi47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 11:31 AM   #67
SilverBear
ἄρκτος ὁ Μέγας
SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Onyx Boox 60
I'd like to get in on this, too, please!
I'm a bit lost as far as where the current "hot link" in the chain might be. Let me know to whom I should pm my email address, whenever my turn comes 'round.

Thanks!
SilverBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 02:24 PM   #68
banjobama
Busy Read'n

I think I'm the current link. I messaged Armor78154 to get an email address but got no reply. So whoever wants it PM me and I'll get it out to ya!
Old 01-23-2012, 06:36 PM   #69
SilverBear
ἄρκτος ὁ Μέγας
SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.

That should be michelle2011 first, then papi47 then me. . . if I understand the system correctly.
Old 01-24-2012, 12:21 PM   #70
camiller
Addict
camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wireless
The last post armor78154 made on the forum was his post above and he hasn't been back since. marcy should send her email to banjobama to get the thread going again, then michelle2011, papi47 and SilverBear. If armor78154 wants in he can get in later.
camiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 01:13 PM   #71
SilverBear
ἄρκτος ὁ Μέγας

Quote:
Originally Posted by camiller View Post
The last post armor78154 made on the forum was his post above and he hasn't been back since. marcy should send her email to banjobama to get the thread going again, then michelle2011, papi47 and SilverBear. If armor78154 wants in he can get in later.
Yeah. . . this chain is getting bogged down.
While I'll admit to sometimes not checking my email for a week if I have other things happening, the point here is that people are waiting in line.
I'm content to wait in line --if the line is moving.
Papi47 PM'd me right after I originally posted to touch bases, but so far it seems he's not been back since then.

In the interests of keeping the ball rolling, I'm PMing banjobama
and will try to adhere to The Plan. If anyone "upstream" from me PMs him first --great! That's what we want: forward motion.
Old 01-24-2012, 04:22 PM   #72
banjobama
Busy Read'n

Ok, I got two PMs about the webscription. Papi47 was first so I'll get that sent tonight. I'm away from home, visiting family today, but I'll do it as soon as I get home.
Old 01-24-2012, 06:26 PM   #73
SilverBear
ἄρκτος ὁ Μέγας

Thanks!
Old 01-24-2012, 06:27 PM   #74
Mostly Math
Groupie
Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (loaned out), KoboTouch (given away), KoboVox, KoboGlo, AuraHD
I would like in too please
Mostly Math is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 01:54 AM   #75
banjobama
Busy Read'n

OK, coupon sent to Papi47.

SilverBear was next in line, I think.