Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-12-2009, 12:09 PM   #16
ascherjim
Addict
ascherjim has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ascherjim has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ascherjim has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: BeBook One, PocketBook 360, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Will be fixed in next beta
Kovid: In the interim, until your next beta is released, in an idle moment I installed your non-beta version 5 on another computer of mine -- and found (to my chagrin) that it converts Adelaide html titles to Mobipocket fine (with my preferred full justification)! So for now (or good) this need of mine is taken care of. Again, many thanks. Jim
ascherjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 12:16 PM   #17
ascherjim
Addict
ascherjim has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ascherjim has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ascherjim has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: BeBook One, PocketBook 360, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascherjim View Post
Kovid: In the interim, until your next beta is released, in an idle moment I installed your non-beta version 5 on another computer of mine -- and found (to my chagrin) that it converts Adelaide html titles to Mobipocket fine (with my preferred full justification)! So for now (or good) this need of mine is taken care of. Again, many thanks. Jim
Kovid: As you probably already know, your beta 13 now works fine with my Adelaide html/mobibook conversions. Thanks again. Jim
ascherjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert