Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 12-05-2019, 10:40 AM   #1
dow
Addict
dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Aura HD, Sony PRS-505
Kobo Forma

I'm thinking about a Forma, and might be interested in buying yours if you're not happy with it, depending on price and condition. Feel free to PM me if you'd rather.

Thanks!

Edited to add: North America only, please.

Disregard. I bought one.

Last edited by dow; 12-19-2019 at 04:04 PM. Reason: bought one.
dow is offline   Reply With Quote