Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 03-15-2018, 08:46 AM   #1
Dryhte
Crow
Dryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watch

Device: (Vivlio) Pocketbook Touch HD3
Question PLEASE make a Tolino forum

Hi, I've already asked in the e-reader subforum, but can a mod please provide us with a Tolino forum?
This will encourage discussion on what is rapidly becoming a popular e-reader in several EU countries (among which, NL, DE, BE)

It will certainly be more busy than some other obscure e-reader's subforums.

In illustration: there are 18 (now 19) threads tagged 'tolino' among which 11 in the 'more e-book readers' forum.
Dryhte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 09:12 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
We have nobody currently active on the site who is able to create new forums, I'm afraid.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 10:36 AM   #3
Dryhte
Crow
Dryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
We have nobody currently active on the site who is able to create new forums, I'm afraid.
No mods around? How weird is that.
Old 03-15-2018, 11:27 AM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Why not PM Alex so he can do it when he has the time?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 09:57 PM   #5
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Why not PM Alex so he can do it when he has the time?
There are already a couple of similar requests in a queue. The admins need to convince Alex to delegate forum create/move/remove authority to one or more of their good selves

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 04:07 AM   #6
David Munch
Scholar
David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O + iPad Air 4
Since they are owned by Kobo, they might as well go in the Kobo forum? I wouldn't expect the brand to last many years anyway for that reason.
David Munch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 08:23 AM   #7
Dryhte
Crow

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Munch View Post
Since they are owned by Kobo, they might as well go in the Kobo forum? I wouldn't expect the brand to last many years anyway for that reason.
I would hope it does last - the cloud implementation is very well done (which makes it easy for me to upload books when I'm on my pc and later, when in need for a new read, download them at my leisure from the Tolino cloud). A great improvement in my 'readflow'

I've tried to do this before on Kobo with Dropbox, but there's been all sorts of issues with downloading from Dropbox on the latest firmwares, and the Kobo browser has been in 'beta' forever (it's a piece of rubbish anyway) so it was never less than painful, even when it used to work.
Old 06-19-2018, 10:30 AM   #8
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
A dedicated Tolino forum has been created.

Please direct all input to the "Welcome" thread in the new forum.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
tolino