Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Other formats > LRF

Notices

Old 11-02-2009, 08:35 AM   #241
grimborg
Enthusiast
grimborg shares his or her toysgrimborg shares his or her toysgrimborg shares his or her toysgrimborg shares his or her toysgrimborg shares his or her toysgrimborg shares his or her toysgrimborg shares his or her toysgrimborg shares his or her toysgrimborg shares his or her toysgrimborg shares his or her toysgrimborg shares his or her toys

Device: PRS-T1
In GNU/Linux with Mono it just appears to wait for a while and then I get the following error:

Code:
~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/GeekRaver/Web2Book % mono Web2Book.exe

Unhandled Exception: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
  at web2book.MainForm..ctor () [0x00000] 
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) web2book.MainForm:.ctor ()
  at web2book.Program.Main () [0x00000]
grimborg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 08:06 PM   #242
geekraver
Addict
geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini,Kindle Paperwhite
Probably of little interest anymore except academically thanks to Kovid et al's great work but I put the source code for web2book on github recently when I was cleaning up my hard drive. https://github.com/gramster/web2book
geekraver is offline   Reply With Quote