Notices

Old 03-20-2019, 12:02 AM   #601
helen19770707
Connoisseur
helen19770707 began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx C67 kindle Onyx Note
Quote:
Originally Posted by John.Dorrian View Post
I have noticed a shadow from previously viewed pages on my onyx boox note. I tried to go one page back, then one page forward, it still persists.
What is your solution for this?
For your reference, you could try to turn off the A2 mode.
helen19770707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 04:29 AM   #602
Bob Willis
Enthusiast
Bob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle, IPAD Pro, Boox Note
I'd like to share my experience after using the Boox Note for a year as below.

Having been an iPad user since 2015, I found myself reading a lot of academic articles and case studies as part of my university programme. The iPad was good for a while but I noticed a bright light starting to hurt my eyes after I had been doing a lot of reading, which gave me headaches - and made it difficult to study. I always needed to keep the iPad charged as the battery life would only last a few hours, which was an inconvenience as well.

About a year ago I started another course and decided to try the Boox Note instead, to see if it would make any difference - and I would have to say, I'm really impressed!
Not only could I read for several hours without getting eyestrain, but I could also write notes straight onto the articles I was reading, for future reference - which was really useful when it came to writing up my reports. The process for exporting these edited articles back to my computer was simple and effective, and I found myself able to do much more reading and writing as part of my course.

I could also read for days and days without needing to charge the device, which was really handy as well and did not interrupt my reading patterns. The Boox Note was so helpful that I even got a distinction for the report I was working on, which was my best mark yet - so the Note really helped. It made a big difference.
Bob Willis is offline   Reply With Quote