Freeman1975
Bookworm
Freeman1975 began at the beginning.

Device: Nolim+ HD "upgraded" to Cybook Muse Frontlight
Cybook Muse 2350 firmware

I've found te 2350 build link in a russian website:

http://fw.bookeen.com/fw_test/newfea.../CybUpdate.bin

Maybe someone of you want to try it.

I've installed it over 2326 build with Gregor's jailbreak and it works nicely. Obviously the jailbreak is gone but I've sent the link to Gregor as well and he said that he'll ne working on a JB for this version.

(source: http://4pda.ru/forum/lofiversion/ind...34896-220.html)

Please note that my reader "was" a Nolim+ HD, converted to a Bookeen Muse Frontlight by changing the S/N and then updated with the file that I just linked. No problems, so far.
Freeman1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 04:28 AM   #2
Freeman1975
Bookworm

Gregory has already published a new version of his jailbreak, based on build 2350...
Old 08-04-2016, 10:00 PM   #3
Rand Brittain
Bookmaker
Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus
Is this firmware ever going to actually happen? It's been in beta for like, two years.
Rand Brittain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 10:55 AM   #4
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Yeah, it's weird they didn't pushed it. It works fine.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 05:07 PM   #5
Rand Brittain
Bookmaker
Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus
Can I install it from the BIN above without using a jailbreak? What does it change?
Rand Brittain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 04:23 AM   #6
Freeman1975
Bookworm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Brittain View Post
Can I install it from the BIN above without using a jailbreak? What does it change?
If you have a genuine Bookeen Muse Frontlight HD it should be fine to directly flash it without the JB. The changes are listed somewhere on the net:
  • Reading time indications (time left before the end of the chapter / the end of the book)
  • Notes export
  • Library: optimisation of the sort order depending on the active view
  • Library: sort by file name
  • New keyboard localisations
  • Multi-line keyboard for note taking
  • Menu: new icons

from

http://blog.bookeen.com/cybook-updat...-beta-testers/

Please, flash it only if you know what you are doing...
Old 08-08-2016, 04:23 AM   #7
Freeman1975
Bookworm

Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
Yeah, it's weird they didn't pushed it. It works fine.
I'd guess that this is the last FW version for our device...
Old 08-04-2017, 09:31 AM   #8
Lupin
Enthusiast
Lupin began at the beginning.

Device: Bookeen Cybook Muse HD, ReMarkable
No it's not. I have Muse HD with build 2358.
This one was bought from Finnish online bookstore Elisa Kirja (https://elisa.fi/kirja). They suddenly started to offer Odyssey Frontlight 2 (99€) Muse Frontlight (109€) and Muse HD (139€). I recently broke my Odyssey HD and though of getting Frontlight 2 as a replacement, but they were sold out in few days (don't know how many they had), so went for Muse HD instead. Seems to be a working device. I had my books on sd-card, so after authorizing the device with my Adobe ID all my previous books were readable.

DRM causes real trouble for me (Linux user), so have been considering stripping it off. Haven't bothered yet as it seems to work after you get fist steps done.
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 09:34 AM   #9
Lupin
Enthusiast
Lupin began at the beginning.

Device: Bookeen Cybook Muse HD, ReMarkable
Forgot to mention that my Muse HD's bookstore is Elisa's. Looks to be less tailored than Adlibris Letto, but as I do not have the latter anymore and I and don't have experience on Letto Frontlight (rebranded Muse Frontlight) cannot say for sure.

Last edited by Lupin; 08-04-2017 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Typo fixing.
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 11:45 AM   #10
mahtin
google this
mahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: kobo h2o2, bookeen muse frontlight, resurrected. Fire HD8.
Is there any point in trying to install the cybupdate and jailbreak nowadays?
My Muse Frontlight is on its way back from repair in Paris.

Just like opinions if any of you people still come here :-)
mahtin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 03:32 AM   #11
mahtin
google this
mahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: kobo h2o2, bookeen muse frontlight, resurrected. Fire HD8.
My Cybook Muse Frontlight was repaired and shipped back by FedEx (plus a new cover) with Boo Version 6.3... (build 2406).
mahtin is offline   Reply With Quote