Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 11-23-2010, 04:38 AM   #1
miwie
Connoisseur
miwie began at the beginning.

Device: Android, PB Pro 602
OPF metadata for dc:author

How can I set EPUB OPF metadata for dc:author in a custom recipe?

I know how to do it using post-processing using ebook-meta but I'd prefer to do it in the recipe.
miwie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 10:34 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
__author__
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-24-2010, 01:45 AM   #3
miwie
Connoisseur
miwie began at the beginning.

Device: Android, PB Pro 602
Unfortunately this does not work.

If I put __author_ = 'xxx' inside my recipe class it does not show up afterwards as OPF metadata dc:author (still see calibre [calibre] there).
miwie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 02:06 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
then you cannot set it.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote