Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-25-2016, 12:13 PM   #646
Wearever
Wizard
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2,Voyage, Kindlle hdx 8.9, Ipad mini 4. Air 2
I got the Finti Vintage folio cover from ebay last week. I didn't see them on Amazon anymore, just the one that has " The best " printed on it. I didn't want that on my cover though. Lol. Anyway it's light but looks a bit more bulky than say a clam shell cover. I had a clam shell cover on my paperwhite ( F Dorla leather) & it was really hard to get it off. I ended up using a butter knife and it scratched the back of my PW. I can't see the scratch when it's on though. I really like the finti vintage cover, it's dark maroon. I'll probably order another one soon in another color, just in case they run out.

Last edited by Wearever; 08-08-2016 at 12:02 PM.
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 06:15 AM   #647
missimpossible
Groupie
missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra 2, Clara 2e, Oasis 3
I'm in the market for a new cover for my Voyage. I currently have the Swees one mentioned up thread. It's fine, but I find it really slippy to hold and I'm terrified it might fly right out of my hand on the subway or something. So far I'm considering:

This ACCase
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00...A366M81CIG9WOV

This Fintie
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B01...A19OB497BDWP85

Or this
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/122071504785

Main concerns are "grippiness" and weight - ideally I don't want anything that adds too much extra bulk to my reader. If anyone has any experience with these or advice it would be much appreciated!
missimpossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 07:24 AM   #648
haydnfan
Guru
haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 4, Oasis 2
The Fintie cases are very well designed light weight clam shells.
haydnfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 12:12 PM   #649
Wearever
Wizard
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2,Voyage, Kindlle hdx 8.9, Ipad mini 4. Air 2
I agree the finti clam shell case is probably the one to get. I like the finti cases , have gotten them for many of my devices over the years. I ordered another finti Vintage folio case for my Voyage, just in case they run out on ebay. I can't find them without the writing, on the cover, at Amazon anymore.
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 12:31 PM   #650
Zeebra
Evangelist
Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by missimpossible View Post
I'm in the market for a new cover for my Voyage. I currently have the Swees one mentioned up thread. It's fine, but I find it really slippy to hold and I'm terrified it might fly right out of my hand on the subway or something. So far I'm considering:

This ACCase
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00...A366M81CIG9WOV

This Fintie
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B01...A19OB497BDWP85

Or this
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/122071504785

Main concerns are "grippiness" and weight - ideally I don't want anything that adds too much extra bulk to my reader. If anyone has any experience with these or advice it would be much appreciated!
If price is a concern I bought this one:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Magnetic-Smar...nN24VaalJ5urDA

Kind of like the Fintie, but a bit heavier. Really cheap though.
Zeebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 05:21 PM   #651
EbokJunkie
Addict
EbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle PW, Pocketbook 301+, Pocketbook Touch, Sony 950, 350
Was looking for a Voyage case with a stand that allows variable reader incline. Found only this one. Can anyone recommend more cases like this?
EbokJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 03:35 PM   #652
Gibbo
Guru
Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab A (2019) - iPhone 11 - KA1 - Onyx Boox Nova Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbokJunkie View Post
Was looking for a Voyage case with a stand that allows variable reader incline. Found only this one. Can anyone recommend more cases like this?
I've been looking for a case with a stand for months but can't find any, think I'll buy a 360 rotating universal cover.
Gibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 01:21 AM   #653
carmonli
carmonli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmonli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmonli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmonli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmonli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmonli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmonli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmonli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmonli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmonli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmonli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Since the Voyage is no longer being sold by Amazon, there are very few covers available for it, unfortunately. I'm thinking of "upgrading" my 5-year old Voyage to the latest Paperwhite that was just released (it's missing the page turn buttons, but the specs are otherwise very similar).
carmonli is offline   Reply With Quote