Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-22-2011, 01:35 PM   #1
paulrw
Enthusiast
paulrw began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle keyboard, Kindle Oasis, iPhone, iPad, PC
can't drag and drop books with 7.50

Just upgraded from 7.49 to 7.50, and now just get a "no entry" sign if I try to drag a new book into Calibre. If I drag it to the cover browser bar on the right, but not in the cover area, I get the normal plus sign, the tag browser window refreshes, but the book doesn't get added. If I add it using Add Books, it works normally. Any ideas? It was fine yesterday with 7.49.
paulrw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 02:30 PM   #2
paulrw
Enthusiast
paulrw began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle keyboard, Kindle Oasis, iPhone, iPad, PC
Apologies - didn't search far enough back on the forum. A reboot sorted it. Still strange though, as is the way I can't drag a cover image from IE8, but can from Firefox (even after several reboots)
paulrw is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-22-2011, 02:42 PM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulrw View Post
Still strange though, as is the way I can't drag a cover image from IE8, but can from Firefox (even after several reboots)
Nothing strange about that. Dragging images from browsers depends on how the browser chooses to export the image. Though I have to say that dragging covers from IE8 works for me.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote