Old 02-07-2010, 02:54 AM   #16
Zorz
Zealot
Zorz began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2i
Quote:
Originally Posted by limecello View Post
Hi Everyone,

I have a similar issue as the original post- so I [hope] this is the right place for it?
I'd like to read mobipocket library books on my kindle. I only have my kindle PID as the mobipocket PID on the library site. I used to be able to read library books on my kindle fine, after running it through the scripts or whatever and changing it from PRC to AZW

Now, however, everything converts and loads beautifully... but when I try to open the book on my kindle, it gives me the message that the book cannot be opened.
Please help? I haven't changed anything on my library status or computer - the only possible change was that my kindle was updated when I connected to whispernet. (?)

Also, sorry - I'm not techy, so that's about all the detail(s) I have. Thanks for all your help!
If the file doesnt open on your kindle try to first keep the file name extension as .mobi or .prc, not .azw,

If that doesnt help, make sure you follow the tutorial in my sig and make sure you read any error messages. You may be getting a corrupted output file.
Zorz is offline   Reply With Quote