Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-13-2017, 05:10 PM   #31
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Cpap??? (Or entirely kidding?) I wear a cpap. And an eye shield, so I'm not reading then, anyway!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 06:16 PM   #32
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
I'm not certain my nose would be considered semi-soft, since my wife insists I wear this apparatus when going to bed.

What does she require if you start to snore?
Ah, wait, maybe I don't want to know.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-14-2017, 04:44 AM   #33
johnnyb
Cloud Reader
johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Scribe, iPad Pro 11
Quote:
I'm not certain my nose would be considered semi-soft, since my wife insists I wear this apparatus when going to bed.

Well then you should have put it in a cover like JSWolf says! You were reading? No excuses!
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 06:05 AM   #34
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyb View Post
Well then you should have put it in a cover like JSWolf says! You were reading? No excuses!
He has an open invitation to comment in this thread, since his insight on covers - technology, marketing, fabric, distribution, protection, design quality, price, etc. - is considered....well, practically infamous.

Yet, his silence can only be damning. I think, perhaps, he agrees with me.

Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 09:59 AM   #35
Ksquared
Groupie
Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Original Kobo Aura 6", Libra H2O
Quote:
He has an open invitation to comment in this thread, since his insight on covers - technology, marketing, fabric, distribution, protection, design quality, price, etc. - is considered....well, practically infamous.

Are you sure you didn't unconsciously put it in your pocket?
Ksquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-14-2017, 10:41 AM   #36
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksquared View Post
Are you sure you didn't unconsciously put it in your pocket?

I only put it in my pocket when wearing a clown outfit while walking down lonely streets...
Old 04-14-2017, 10:47 AM   #37
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
I only put it in my pocket when wearing a clown outfit while walking down lonely streets...
I walk this empty street
On the boulevard of broken kindles..
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 01:13 PM   #38
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:

He isn't posting anywhere at the moment. Should we send out a search party?
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 08:30 PM   #39
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
I walk this empty street
On the boulevard of broken kindles..
Old 04-14-2017, 08:46 PM   #40
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
See? If you would have been using a Kindle Basic with a bluetooth earpiece speaker, you could have been listening to your book WITH your cpap on and there would have been no damage. So, the fault really is using the wrong kind of Kindle for your chosen activity.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 06:12 AM   #41
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
See? If you would have been using a Kindle Basic with a bluetooth earpiece speaker, you could have been listening to your book WITH your cpap on and there would have been no damage. So, the fault really is using the wrong kind of Kindle for your chosen activity.
Ah, now I understand: I should have been using my Kobo.

(Jon, you may step in now.)

Old 04-15-2017, 11:45 AM   #42
jswinden
Nameless Being

Quote:

LOL! I don't need one of those, however I make my cats wear something similar when I'm eating fish.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Hannibal-cat.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	156189  
Old 04-15-2017, 11:56 AM   #43
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
LOL! I don't need one of those, however I make my cats wear something similar when I'm eating fish.

Your kindle will thank you!

You realize, of course, that this device will not protect you against Cthulhu?

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 04-15-2017 at 11:58 AM.
Old 04-15-2017, 11:58 AM   #44
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Cpap??? (Or entirely kidding?) I wear a cpap. And an eye shield, so I'm not reading then, anyway!
Don has a muzzle not a cpap.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 11:47 AM   #45
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Not sure if serious...
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote