Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 11-09-2012, 12:27 PM   #1
EcceGallo
EcceGallo will become famous soon enoughEcceGallo will become famous soon enoughEcceGallo will become famous soon enoughEcceGallo will become famous soon enoughEcceGallo will become famous soon enoughEcceGallo will become famous soon enough

Device: PRS T1 sony
Issue with keyboard

Hi all, in the past days I experienced some weird bug on my rooted PRS T1. While I was reading a PDF the device somewhat bricked and was stuck on the turning arrow pages.
I was able to restart the device somehow, but from that point on I would get a warning message every few second stating an error has occured and the application Keyboard had to be terminated, giving me the option to either cancel or terminate. Regardless of the action, the message keep coming.
I navigated to the android system setting and uninstalled the keyboard app, and the bug obv. stopped.

Now, keyboard is not a substantial feature, since I can read and find most of my file anyway, but it's necessary for more advanced use.

Where can I find the original .apk of the keyboard to install it again?
EcceGallo is offline   Reply With Quote