Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-15-2012, 10:39 AM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
$25 gift card w. purchase of Kobo Touch or Kobo Vox at Frys

Fry's is offering a $25 gift card with purchase of the Kobo Touch or Kobo Vox. The listed price for the Touch is $99.99 and for the Vox is $169.99. The link is to their weekly ad, good through Thursday, July 19:

http://www.frys.com/ads/page16

The Touch is near the top of the page, and the Vox is near the bottom. In the description, the Touch says it's the ad-free version. Neither one says refurbished - or at least I missed it if it does.

I don't watch Kobo e-reader prices, so don't know if this is a super good deal or not, but Fry's usually has pretty good prices, so I thought I'd list it.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote