Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 01-11-2012, 06:51 PM   #1
Carriebear
Polar Bear
Carriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchfork

Device: Nook Color (rooted), iPod Touch (jailbroken)
Mantano Reader issue with CM7

Hi all,

I recently finally updated my NC to CM7.1 on sdcard, and now I'm having an issue with Mantano Reader. When I import my books, it imports anywhere from 2-4 copies of books that I've purchased through B&N. This is merely an annoyance, as it clutters up my library, and I'm wondering if it's okay to delete the other copies. That is, if I delete say, 3 out of 4 copies, will I still be able to open/read the one that is left?

Anyone have any ideas how to prevent this, or if it's okay to delete the copies?
Carriebear is offline   Reply With Quote