Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 11-22-2016, 12:24 PM   #16
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
And that sucker STILL WORKS.
As does mine. I don't use it everyday anymore, but it works great as a loaner when someone wants to borrow a book.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 12:39 PM   #17
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
As does mine. I don't use it everyday anymore, but it works great as a loaner when someone wants to borrow a book.
There you go.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 08:08 PM   #18
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Yeah, I'm a couple of weeks late, but ...

I still have my K2US. I don't use it for my own reading pleasure, but I do use it to make sure that ebook creation techniques I'm employing aren't going to leave people who ARE still using them out in the cold. The way I figure it: if someone with an older device CAN buy your book for their older device, then you owe them the best experience you can give them on that device. I'll write those devices off when those devices can't be used to buy new books from Amazon.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 08:53 PM   #19
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Yeah, I'm a couple of weeks late, but ...

I still have my K2US. I don't use it for my own reading pleasure, but I do use it to make sure that ebook creation techniques I'm employing aren't going to leave people who ARE still using them out in the cold. The way I figure it: if someone with an older device CAN buy your book for their older device, then you owe them the best experience you can give them on that device. I'll write those devices off when those devices can't be used to buy new books from Amazon.
Ditto, Ditto, and, yup, ditto. My K2 still starts up and still works.

Hitch
Old 12-04-2016, 07:12 AM   #20
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I was astonished at the cost of a K2 on eBay. (I don't see any K1s there.) There must be a brisk market among formatters.
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 05:26 PM   #21
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notjohn View Post
I was astonished at the cost of a K2 on eBay. (I don't see any K1s there.) There must be a brisk market among formatters.
Hi:

Possibly, given the entrance of about 9 billion folks into that market.

Hitch