Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 06-08-2018, 07:56 AM   #16
Apparition B5
Connoisseur
Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage and iPad Pro
For giggles, I attempted to download some books from Google Play Books again last night... and it worked! I did absolutely nothing different on my end, but it worked. I was able to download all half dozen or so books I've purchased on Google Play Books that I've been unable to download since late January!

The issue was clearly with Google Play Books itself, but I'm glad that it's been resolved.
Apparition B5 is offline   Reply With Quote