Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 07-12-2011, 09:57 PM   #1
soulmenj
soulmenj began at the beginning.

Device: LG Optimus one p500
Angry NEED HELP!!! - META-INF/container.xml is missing

Hi,

I need help with my first epub. I have this error and I can't figure out how to solve this one.

ERROR: chapter_1.epub: META-INF/container.xml is missing

------------
Thank you
soulmenj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:42 PM   #2
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
That's pretty basic.
Perhaps you should read through our wiki page on EPUB. There is a brief description of the specification near the top, and further down a bit on Creation and Manipulation Tools, and near the bottom, a section on various tutorials that will give you a good background.
That's how I got started, especially the tutorials.
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-12-2011, 10:49 PM   #3
soulmenj
soulmenj began at the beginning.

Device: LG Optimus one p500
Thank you, let me try your suggestion.

I hope this will work.
soulmenj is offline   Reply With Quote