Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 12-29-2018, 12:50 AM   #1
OldLincoln
Zealot
OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: FBReader
Question fbReader Premium left side slide out

A while back I did something that added a left side slide out that allows edits to some book items like title, tags, etc. I broke the glass in that tab and replaced it with the same model and copied everything over. While it's the same version (fbReader premium) it doesn't have that feature.
I know I simply forgot how to add it and hoping for someone to tell me.

Thanks,

Lot's older oldlincoln
OldLincoln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 09:56 PM   #2
OldLincoln
Zealot
OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: FBReader
fbReader Issue Solved

I don't know if I was just blind to it or fbReader devs did a silent update to the beta, but either way I'm very happy to get my bookmark, et. all features back. I even like the hamburger icon to open it better than the old slider. Matter closed.
OldLincoln is offline   Reply With Quote