Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 09-18-2011, 05:47 PM   #1
vienna
vienna began at the beginning.

Device: pocket edge
wifi connection

I got my reader today and while trying to set up the WIFI i can see my network but it will not connect. I have a kindle on the wifi, a laptop, so I am not sure what i am doing wrong. Any help is appriciated
vienna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 12:36 AM   #2
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Welcome, Vienna!

Did you get your wifi working? If not, check the tips in this thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=150239.

There are other helpful threads/posts/ideas if nothing there works. We'll get it!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-19-2011, 10:27 AM   #3
vienna
vienna began at the beginning.

Device: pocket edge
not yet, I was hoping it was only because it was not fully charged. At the office now but I will try it later today. Actually I bought it for my son because he is always using my Kindle to read because his Droid phone is too small. I will keep you updated. Thanks again for the link.
vienna is offline   Reply With Quote