Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 02-14-2020, 06:15 PM   #46
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxQ View Post
My Inkpad 3 justifies text on epubs without problems. The firmware is the latest.

Cheers!
No, it does not. The epub you've been reading was then already justfied by the publisher, but Pocketbooks are absolutely unable to do so.

You can change the margins and the row spacing but not justify the text.
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 08:18 PM   #47
HLS
Groupie
HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.

Device: Kindle Oasis,Paperwhite,Ook Glowlight Plus, KOBO Aura,H2O, Cara
I have 6". 6.8" 7" and 7.8" and I love my 7.8" nook. Its al;most too big. I think a 7.3 or 7.5 would be better
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 05:42 AM   #48
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by HLS View Post
I have 6". 6.8" 7" and 7.8" and I love my 7.8" nook. Its al;most too big. I think a 7.3 or 7.5 would be better
I madly loved my Aura One (7.8") and did love the Inkad 3 hardware (7.8"). I was not enarmoured by the Forma, but since getting the Libra last Friday I've read five books in seven days.

Looks like it is a better size for me than the Forma. Although I liked the Formas screen estate, the size of the device was not right for me somehow.

It is possible, however, I'd like the Forma now that I got used to the form factor of the new Kobos.
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote