Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 07-01-2010, 04:43 PM   #1
ideas1
ideas1 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
Kindle 2 US

I have a Kindle 2 US for $135 + $22 (Lower 48). Paypal only.

No international shipping.

The Kindle is in mint condition. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited by ideas1; 07-01-2010 at 04:45 PM.
ideas1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 03:05 PM   #2
ideas1

Kindle 2 US Version

Hey guys I am selling my Kindle 2 US Version. I have also listed it on ebay link.

Any questions please feel free to email or give me a ring

Ill let it go for 125 and ill give you free shipping. Otherwise I have no problem with a eBay transaction if you feel safer. Thank you for your time.

Last edited by ideas1; 08-11-2010 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Removed phone number
Advert
Old 08-10-2010, 03:55 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 04:07 AM   #4
ideas1

Hey why did I get a sticky? Treat everyone equally.

I posted it here about a month ago and it didnt sell. I wasn't in a rush to sell it. So I decided to post it once again here and also on eBay. Then it sold on eBay.

At the bare minimum give a small explanation of why you're trying to calling me a thief.

For example:

**This user posted through a known proxy**
**This user posted the same item twice **

Trago arroz con pato con tu hermana, aunque me corras.

Last edited by ideas1; 08-11-2010 at 04:18 AM.
Old 08-11-2010, 06:58 AM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by ideas1 View Post
Hey why did I get a sticky? Treat everyone equally.

I posted it here about a month ago and it didnt sell. I wasn't in a rush to sell it. So I decided to post it once again here and also on eBay. Then it sold on eBay.

At the bare minimum give a small explanation of why you're trying to calling me a thief.

For example:

**This user posted through a known proxy**
**This user posted the same item twice **

Trago arroz con pato con tu hermana, aunque me corras.

Everyone is being treated equally.

Re-read the wording of the post, please.

Please read our Posting Guidelines and refrain from double posting.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-11-2010, 12:24 PM   #6
ideas1

Dr. Dribs aka Dr. Delicious Ribs as they call you in the streets.
Just finished reading the rules. Two post a month and a half apart is not double posting. I also read sticky where you give everyone your mall cop guarantee that you would read every thread. Then apparently accuse at random with giant green font that they are a thief.

Be fair and at least attempt to find out if its a legitimate person, not a Nigerian scammer.
Old 08-13-2010, 07:16 PM   #7
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
Nobody accused anybody of being a thief-the message is only to warn people to be careful-don't take it the wrong way. On the internet it's practically impossible to "attempt to find out if its a legitimate person, not a Nigerian scammer." which is why the warning is there in the first place.
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 07:24 PM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
The problem is not specifically with you ideas1. The problem is that there have been people on MR with low post counts selling things and trying to rip-off the purchaser. So the idea is to be careful when buying from someone on MR who has not been around all that much.

We are not saying you are trying to rip-off anyone.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote