Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-19-2021, 04:00 AM   #1
TheBossz
TheBossz began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Question about converting first letter of word into a Capital Letter

Dear readers

I have a small question about the possibility to convert the first letter of the title from a book into a capital letter

The option in Calibre to activate this ignores a couple of words (in the dutch language)

For example
- in is not converted to In
- en is not converted to En

Can someone tell me where I can change this ?

Thanks in advance
TheBossz
TheBossz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 07:53 AM   #2
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
Is the same as in English where words such as "the" and "in" are not capitalized in book titles?

Prepositions, articles, and conjunctions aren't capitalized (unless they're the first or last word).
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-24-2021, 06:19 PM   #3
TheBossz
TheBossz began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskisamess View Post
Is the same as in English where words such as "the" and "in" are not capitalized in book titles?

Prepositions, articles, and conjunctions aren't capitalized (unless they're the first or last word).
I understand but is there any way that i can change that ?
TheBossz is offline   Reply With Quote