Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Hardware & Software

Notices

Old 01-30-2023, 04:03 PM   #1
apollozero
apollozero began at the beginning.

Device: Audible
Looking to interview Audiobook Users

Hi All, I'm a major listener of audiobooks and phd student in AI working on a new app for speech generation with flexible speaker parameters. The idea is that we can deliver audiobooks from pdf for free with very realistic speech. I'm doing some preliminary work before releasing and wanted to know if anyone would be willing to participate in a brief interview by phone or zoom to discuss problems and things they like about the various audiobook apps available. If so, shoot me a dm and we can coordinate something! Any help would be hugely appreciated (including boosting this post ) Thanks!
apollozero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2023, 11:34 PM   #2
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Boost! I’ll follow the discussion, if any occurs…
badgoodDeb is online now   Reply With Quote