Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-10-2010, 05:21 PM   #16
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppa1956 View Post
Again, I like your initiative and innovation as well as some other words that start with “I.” Having not previously read your work —excerpt as you post on MR— I happily anticipate recognizing that genius in your writing as well.
Intestines? ewwww...

My request is on the way right now!! I've not read your work either but I'm looking forward to it!!! I said it in the other thread but this is a great idea and I appreciate the work both you and Dreams put in to make it happen!!
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 05:29 PM   #17
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i've got my signed ebook ! yay ! thanks again David, i am really looking forward to reading this story, for the circumstances as much as for the story itself.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 07:54 PM   #18
cbell
Frenetic
cbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipse

Device: iLiad V2
I've got my signed book, too! This is really special! I'm going to read it again now.

k bye.

Edit: So nice that I could attend the book signing and pick up my copy in my pyjamas!

Last edited by cbell; 07-10-2010 at 08:00 PM.
cbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 07:57 PM   #19
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
I've got my signature edition. I look forward to discovering your writing due to this event. I will be posting in the What Are you Reading thread when I read it.

Thanks a lot for a great idea and event and for choosing MR to host it.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 08:05 PM   #20
Poppa1956
Evangelist
Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Verizon Ellipsis Tablit w/Kindle and Nook apps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsvick View Post
Intestines? ewwww...

My request is on the way right now!! I've not read your work either but I'm looking forward to it!!! I said it in the other thread but this is a great idea and I appreciate the work both you and Dreams put in to make it happen!!
I'd thought of Ivory, indigo, iced tea and ingots. I would prefer he kept his intestines to himself, please and thank you. I'll also pass on receiving Icelandic iguanas.
Poppa1956 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 08:14 PM   #21
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Yippe Yikes - I just opened my book (#9) - looks great!
Thanks so much David!
(You'll have to finish High Noon to find out what happens to Seasonings!)
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 09:21 PM   #22
nashira
Addict
nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
This is brilliant. I just sent in my email. Thank you!
nashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 09:50 PM   #23
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
I got my book, it's cool! Makes me feel like a celebrity or something. Is your signin' hand hurting yet?
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 09:53 PM   #24
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Got my signed edition a couple of hours ago. This is a really cool approach!
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 10:26 PM   #25
Vintage Season
Pulps and dime novels...
Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura/Kobo Aura One LE/iPad Air
Is my signing hand tired? Sort of... and a little shaky. Feels good, though.

Am I having fun? You betcha! I enjoy every signing every single one.

Did I remember to eat today? Umm... darn, I knew I was forgetting something.

As of 12:40pm EST, I am all caught up with the requests that have arrived—including a few came in as I was sending out the last batch for the night—and I am looking at an empty inbox... which means if you haven't sent a request yet, it would be an ideal time to do so.

See you in the morning!

— M.

Last edited by Vintage Season; 07-11-2010 at 12:45 AM.
Vintage Season is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 01:54 AM   #26
nashira
Addict
nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40nashira is slicker than a case of WD-40

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Yup, I got mine. Very awesome.
nashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 02:00 AM   #27
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
I sent in my request, but I do have a question... Do you have a paypal account or anything so I can leave a donation? I know the book is free, but initiatives like these should be rewarded in some way!
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 02:31 AM   #28
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Many thanks, David. I'll email you from my PC in a few minutes. This is a brilliant idea and will no doubt set a trend. My own wee house has been thinking along similar lines with limited signed editions in ePub, Mobi and PDF. Thing is that we're talking about 120 titles from around eighty authors, so it's something of a technical challenge to organise on an individual basis. My tech partner, Tony Szmuk in Canada, is working on it. Good luck and best wishes on a ground-breaking initiative. Here's karma to ya. Neil
Attached Images

neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 02:38 AM   #29
cbell
Frenetic
cbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipse

Device: iLiad V2
lol! When I read my (very personalised) dedication, I laughed out loud! I love it!

... still laughing hehe
cbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 02:46 AM   #30
Poppa1956
Evangelist
Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Verizon Ellipsis Tablit w/Kindle and Nook apps.
In answer to your question...

It's a little dark and fuzzy, but that due to the nut loose behind the shutter. This is a brilliant promotion.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Nook_smaller2.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	54976  
Poppa1956 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
plummet, signing event