Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2010, 01:53 PM   #46
findjon
findjon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.findjon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.findjon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.findjon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.findjon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.findjon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.findjon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.findjon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.findjon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.findjon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.findjon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle
Free Kindle thriller plus $1

RED CHASER is a noir thriller of the 1950s, the Cold War and the Brooklyn Dodgers. (There are 39 reviews of it on Amazon.com: 20 5-star ratings, 18 4-stars, one 3-star). Read all the reviews here:

http://www.amazon.com/Red-Chaser/dp/...4050907&sr=8-1

If you want to read it for free (and you get a buck*), just email me at findjon@msn.com and say, “Yes, I’d like to read Red Chaser.” I'll have Amazon email you the gift card for Red Chaser.

* Red Chaser is a Kindle book. I'll have Amazon email you a gift certificate. The smallest gift certificate at Amazon is $5, so after you download Red Chaser for $3.99, you'll have a buck in change. Spend it wisely!

Jon Spoelstra
findjon@msn.com
Old 07-03-2010, 02:54 PM   #47
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Aren't you already running this promo in a previous dedicated thread?

You can always ask a moderator to change that one's title if you're not happy with it.
Old 07-03-2010, 03:14 PM   #48
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Aren't you already running this promo in a previous dedicated thread?

You can always ask a moderator to change that one's title if you're not happy with it.

This has already been done and a PM sent.

Don
(Moderator)
Old 07-03-2010, 04:07 PM   #49
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
I've sent an email and will see what happens.

I'm a happy Sony owner, but I can read Kindle content on my phone. Personally, I think it's more than generous of Jon, even if it is just Kindle for now.
Old 07-03-2010, 08:15 PM   #50
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
It's the author's prerogative if he wants to give away Amazon gift cards, but I wish he'd provide a free coupon for Smashwords also. He can continue his present promo, but providing the book for free (maybe for the 4th of July weekend for example) won't hurt him.
Old 07-04-2010, 12:16 AM   #51
arvsinha
Intrepid Explorer
arvsinha began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Dear Jon,
Thanks a lot for the offer. I have sent the email for the kindle version.
All the best with your book
Old 07-04-2010, 10:48 AM   #52
Connallmac
Transplanted NYer
Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 8.9", Kindle Fire HD 7", Kindle Touch
Thank you Jon for your free ebook, as well as a buck towards another ebook! It was a very generous offer, especially since most people can access it even if they don't have a Kindle through one of Amazon's free downloads (ie Kindle for PC, Kindle for Android, etc).
Old 07-04-2010, 10:58 AM   #53
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
email sent
Old 07-04-2010, 11:54 AM   #54
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
For those wondering I just got my gift card and downloaded the book. For a bit I was not sure it would happen but sure enough
Old 07-04-2010, 01:30 PM   #55
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuadro View Post
For those wondering I just got my gift card and downloaded the book. For a bit I was not sure it would happen but sure enough
Glad to hear it - I sent my email yesterday, but haven't heard back yet.
Old 07-04-2010, 03:00 PM   #56
Lemurion
eReader

I got the certificate and have bought the book - and it's will soon be waiting for me on my Droid.
Old 07-05-2010, 09:29 AM   #57
Lemurion
eReader

I got and read the book - thoroughly enjoyed it.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:41 PM   #58
mikemc2
Zealot
mikemc2 knows the square root of minus one.mikemc2 knows the square root of minus one.mikemc2 knows the square root of minus one.mikemc2 knows the square root of minus one.mikemc2 knows the square root of minus one.mikemc2 knows the square root of minus one.mikemc2 knows the square root of minus one.mikemc2 knows the square root of minus one.mikemc2 knows the square root of minus one.mikemc2 knows the square root of minus one.mikemc2 knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony PRS-505,Kindle 3,Nook HD+,iPod Touch,Kindle PW2
Got the GC, downloaded to my iPod and starting reading this afternoon. So far, so good. Thanks Jon!
Old 07-12-2010, 07:42 PM   #59
jasonfedelem
Zealot
jasonfedelem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasonfedelem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasonfedelem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasonfedelem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasonfedelem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasonfedelem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasonfedelem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasonfedelem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasonfedelem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasonfedelem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasonfedelem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Gen2
Good plot, but why does there have to be so much religious profanity? I'm no goody two shoes, and can cuss with the best of them, but religious profanity pisses me off. Other than that, good read. Won't be recommending to anyone due to the above.
Old 07-21-2010, 07:59 PM   #60
findjon
findjon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.findjon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.findjon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.findjon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.findjon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.findjon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.findjon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.findjon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.findjon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.findjon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.findjon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle
Free Kindle noir thriller

RED CHASER is a noir thriller of the 1950s, the Cold War and the Brooklyn Dodgers. If you enjoy James Ellroy or the Nate Heller books by Max Allan Collins, you'll love this romp into this 1950s history of spies, Commies and the Brooklyn Dodgers. (There are 45 reviews of it on Amazon.com: 22 5-star ratings, 20 4-stars, two 3-stars, one 1-star). I think you’ll have fun reading this.

If you want to read it for free (and you get a buck*), just email me at findjon@msn.com and say, “Yes, I’d like to read Red Chaser.” I'll have Amazon email you the gift card for Red Chaser.

* Red Chaser is a Kindle book. I'll have Amazon email you a gift certificate. The smallest gift certificate at Amazon is $5, so after you download Red Chaser for $3.99, you'll have a buck and a penny in change. Spend it wisely!

Jon Spoelstra
findjon@msn.com

P.S. Here’s a link to the reviews on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001NXBUI4?...G9GMV5V4WEHF1&
Closed Thread