spooty began at the beginning.

Device: no
CONSTANT VIGALLANCE!!!!!!!
-Mad-Eye Moody(sort of)
spooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2003, 04:21 PM   #32
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Constant Vigilance became my personal mantra
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-08-2003, 07:20 PM   #33
spooty

Yes mine also, I loved it when he turned Draco into a bouncing ferret!!!! that has got to be the greatest book ever mad by JK!
G2G!!! bye all yall!
Old 07-09-2003, 12:01 AM   #34
RockerChick
Enthusiast
RockerChick began at the beginning.

Device: NX70v
Re: ? hmm?

Quote:
Originally posted by spooty
So.. was Mad-Eye Moody .......ALWAYS Crouch... or was there a period in there that he was actually Mad-Eye?
I would suppose that he was mad-eye until that 'disturbance' in the dust bins at his house, but after that he was barty crouch.

That's now I understood it, anyhow. Could be wrong...
RockerChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2003, 12:29 PM   #35
spooty

well if he WAS barty crouch most of the time.... he must have been careful about being just like Moody cause in book 5 Moody is just as cool.
do any of you know who Mark Evans was? I've been cheacking the book and can't find him anywhere... people have been thinking that he might be related to Harry's mom somehow.
Advert
Old 07-09-2003, 12:55 PM   #36
spooty

Question Luna Lovegood?

hmmmm.... Just curious..... Did it seem to you that Harry was softening up to Luna at the End of book 5... is that foreshodowing some kind of relationship in the future? Even if it does turn out to be just friends, But it did say that Harry felt more comfortable with Luna than he did with Cho <3
Old 07-12-2003, 12:19 PM   #37
RockerChick
Enthusiast

Re: Luna Lovegood?

Quote:
Originally posted by spooty
hmmmm.... Just curious..... Did it seem to you that Harry was softening up to Luna at the End of book 5... is that foreshodowing some kind of relationship in the future? Even if it does turn out to be just friends, But it did say that Harry felt more comfortable with Luna than he did with Cho <3
First, Mark Evans is the guy Dudloo beats up in the beginning of the book.

I don't know about Harry & Luna. She seemed to have a 'thing' for Ron Weasley, to me...I do think Luna is helping Harry feel more 'comfortable' being himself, simply because they're a lot alike . . . for example, they both see Thestrals...
Old 07-12-2003, 07:53 PM   #38
spooty

I also noticed Luna having a thing for ron! it was cute! cept for the fact that ron is for Hermione... and ginny for Neville<3
Old 07-12-2003, 08:05 PM   #39
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

What about Harry? He doesn't seem to get so excited about women...
Old 07-12-2003, 08:24 PM   #40
spooty

what about cho?
he really liked her until she ended up being a butt head
Old 07-14-2003, 12:17 PM   #41
TadW
Uebermensch

Harry GAY?

Well some people are seriously questioning if Harry is gay

US critic Michael Bronski for instance claims that Harry's life mirrors the experiences of young homosexuals. I am not really following him there, but if you are interested, you can read more about that controversial claim here
Old 07-14-2003, 12:19 PM   #42
TadW
Uebermensch

Btw, NYT Book Review finally gets around to reviewing Order of the Phoenix. I think they liked the book as much as I did, as you can read here .
Old 07-14-2003, 10:58 PM   #43
RockerChick
Enthusiast

Re: Harry GAY?

Quote:
Originally posted by TadW

US critic Michael Bronski for instance claims that Harry's life mirrors the experiences of young homosexuals. I am not really following him there, but if you are interested, you can read more about that controversial claim here
Oh I have heard everything now . . .
Old 07-14-2003, 11:01 PM   #44
RockerChick
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by TadW
Btw, NYT Book Review finally gets around to reviewing Order of the Phoenix. I think they liked the book as much as I did, as you can read here .
AWESOME REVIEW! Thanks for sharing it!
Old 06-28-2004, 06:07 PM   #45
derekweb
Groupie
derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Palm Treo 700p & iPaq hx2755
Quote:
Originally Posted by TadW

EGADS! What NEXT will they come up with to claim?! One would think that at least with someone as "unique" as Harry that finding a girl/woman to match him would be equally hard and unique. For crying out loud, just because the lad is ... different, doesn't mean he's gay! Let Rowling tell the story, doggonitall!
derekweb is offline   Reply With Quote