Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-17-2009, 12:04 PM   #46
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Sale ended early, never did see a price change in the Kindle store,.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 01:14 PM   #47
MichaelFStewart
Where tech and story meet
MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Thanks Bluebells - no the changes never happened on Amazon as far as I know. I still wonder if they'll change a couple of weeks for now.

In the meantime, the sale continues on Mobipocket site, but that's the last chance. I believe mobi files are quite good for kindles. Which of course makes sense given they are owned by Amazon!

http://www.mobipocket.com/en/eBooks/...?BookID=179573

For all Drollerie books go here: http://www.mobipocket.com/en/eBooks/...t&pageNumber=3

Last edited by MichaelFStewart; 10-17-2009 at 01:18 PM.
MichaelFStewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 01:25 PM   #48
MichaelFStewart
MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Alright, so I spoke too soon. Software made sale end at midnight last night rather than tonight, so the publisher extended it another day - we're back to $1.99 at http://drolleriepress.com/books/ .
Old 10-28-2009, 09:33 AM   #49
MichaelFStewart

I'm doing an author's chat over at Librarything, if anyone who has read the book or is reading it currently wants to talk about it. I suppose 'chat' isn't the right word, really it's a soliloquy!

http://www.librarything.com/talktopic.php?topic=75774

I'd be pleased to discuss anything!
Old 11-11-2009, 07:20 PM   #50
MichaelFStewart

I just received the best review of my life and I really wanted to share.

"I snagged this book through LibraryThing's Member Giveaway program. And let me tell you, I'm thrilled that I did. This book was amazing. I'm not going to summarize it for you - others have done that. I'm just going to tell you how much I loved it.

When I first began reading this book, I had a rough time reconciling an ancient "mystery" cult with modern times. As I read, however, the whole thing was more than believable - it was compelling. From the very first page things happen. The action is constant and gripping, without being over-the-top.

The history mixed with mythology mixed with religion might be too much for some. I can imagine someone who isn't crazy about Egyptian mythology feeling mired. Personally, I ate it up. Hungrily. I've read that some people did not feel that the characters were fleshed out enough. I did not find this to be the case. Sure, I didn't know their favorite foods or colors or who they had a crush on as a child. But I felt that they could be real-live people. Which made all the twists and turns in this book so much fun. You may think you have someone figured out, but just you wait!

Nothing I say about this novel will do it justice. This is one of the great keepers for my shelves."

So, wow, what more can I say except that I swear I am unrelated and that I hope it gets posted to Amazon! Don't ever think your reviews don't count for the author. They sure do. It's what it's all about.

MFS
Old 11-12-2009, 04:57 PM   #51
Heather Parker
Nameless Being

What a fantastic review! Congratulations, Michael, you must be delighted!
Old 11-12-2009, 06:58 PM   #52
MichaelFStewart

Thanks, Heather! Yup, very pleased with it.
Old 12-30-2009, 01:13 AM   #53
animedude01
Addict
animedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheese

Device: DR1000S, ILIAD2, Nokia n900, Kindle for PC, Astak EZReader Pro
I've finally gotten around to reading this. At first I wasn't sure if I would like it but I am getting into it. I haven't been getting nearly the amount of time to read that I want, but I hope to finish by next week!
animedude01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1.99 novels, 24 bones, drollerie, ebook, michael f stewart, supernatural thriller, urban fantasy