Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-02-2022, 02:08 PM   #1
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Slash-Her: An Anthology of Women in Horror

I can finally post one of these! I have a short story in "Slash-Her: An Anthology of Women in Horror." My story is called "Camp Harmony."

Other stories include "You're Dying Up There" by Somer Canon, "How to Pose the Dead" by Holly Rae Garcia, and "I Hate Slashers" by Cynthia Pelayo. And a dark "Tupperware Party" by Villimey Mist. Cover art by Gemma Amor!

The anthology is already getting great reviews!

Here is the Amazon link for the ebook.

The cover images I have are too big, so I'll post one later.
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 02:30 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
CONGRATULATIONS!

One glass of wine for you! (If not, then a Root Beer Float.)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 03:59 PM   #3
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
CONGRATULATIONS!

One glass of wine for you! (If not, then a Root Beer Float.)
Thanks!

Now, I'll have to find some root beer.

By the way, there are some very "slashy" stories in this anthology.
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anthology, horror, horror anthology, slasher