Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-06-2011, 10:22 PM   #16
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Just a few words from a reader reviewing our novels means so much. This 5 star is from Barns & Noble for Midnight Reflections.

Excellent!
by Anonymous
Customer Rating:
See Detailed Ratings

"Exciting read. Definitely recommend it!"

Thanks to Anonymous
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 11:01 PM   #17
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

UK Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Romantic Thriller, 8 April 2011
By Black Rose (Wales) - See all my reviewsThis review is from: Midnight Reflections (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It's a romantic thriller which contains sad moments, suspense and romance. I liked all of the characters even the bad guys but the two main characters were excellent especially Robin who was a knight in shining armour (well a big yellow 'Make-My-Day'). It's a well written romance with a story, I couldn't put it down.

I would recommend this book very highly!

Thanks to Black Rose from Wales
Old 05-19-2011, 12:17 PM   #18
PamelaMary
Guru

MIDNIGHT REFLECTIONS -BOOK OF THE DAY at EREADER NEWS TODAY

I'm excited that Midnight Reflections is Book of the Day at ENT.

Here's the link: http://ereadernewstoday.com/book-of-...ctions/675492/

If anyone would click the link and Like it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Pam
Old 05-19-2011, 10:15 PM   #19
PamelaMary
Guru

From EReader News Today

For writers who wonder if promotions on particular blogs help sales, I'm here to tell you that I got a big bump at Amazon when Midnight Reflections was Book of the Day - today.

It went to 30 in Romantic Suspense and to 48 in Action and Adventure. It had been doing respectably for a while, but it's gone way up.

Here's the link if you want to see it: http://ereadernewstoday.com/book-of-...ctions/675492/

If any of you wonderful writers would click on the link and "Like" it would be greatly appreciated.

Pam

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 07-14-2011 at 04:11 PM.
Old 05-30-2011, 11:51 AM   #20
PamelaMary
Guru

Digital Book Today - Midnight Reflections

Midnight Reflections Digital Book of The Day - 4+ stars

http://digitalbooktoday.com/2011/05/...-of-the-day-4/

Any clicks and "likes" would sure be appreciated. Thanks, Pam
Old 06-08-2011, 08:28 PM   #21
PamelaMary
Guru

First Chapter of Midnight Reflections

If anyone would like to read the first chapter of Midnight Reflections

It's right here: http://midnightreflectionsebook.wordpress.com/

Just for fun reading. No advertising on the site.
Old 06-23-2011, 08:06 PM   #22
PamelaMary
Guru

Giveaway - at Week in Rewind

There's a giveaway of ten copies of Midnight Reflections going on now. It will end on the 26th.

Here's the link:
http://www.weekinrewind.com/2011/06/...t-reflections/

I hope you will click and see. Thanks!
Old 06-30-2011, 11:44 AM   #23
PamelaMary
Guru

Midnight Reflections - at Smashwords

For my Mobilereader friends,

A coupon for a free copy of this romantic suspense. It's good until July 2nd.

Midnight Reflections is a complete romantic suspense novel.

Use this coupon code at checkout for your free novel: ej43x

Happy reading,
Pam
Old 07-05-2011, 04:33 PM   #24
PamelaMary
Guru

Only Romance features Midnight Reflections

http://onlyromanceonline.com/2011/07...amela-richter/

This is a very pretty site. Click to see!
Old 07-14-2011, 03:28 PM   #25
PamelaMary
Guru

Author Interview

Only Romance did an author interview.

http://networkedblogs.com/klK5w

I hope you'll click to see. Thanks.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:41 PM   #26
PamelaMary
Guru

Midnight Reflections - features at The Frugal eReader

Here's the link for Midnight Reflections at The Frugal eReader

http://thefrugalereader.com/2011/07/...-richter-0-99/

Clicks and tweets appreciated. Thanks It's still priced at under one dollar.
Old 07-27-2011, 10:41 PM   #27
PamelaMary
Guru

Kindle review from Australia

Fast-paced romance with an engaging plot
By jas (Perth, Australia)

Midnight Reflections is a contemporary drama/romance novel which follows Julia, a young woman dealing with the death of her brother, determined to seek justice for his murder. Julia finds assistance in Robin, a charming bachelor determined to win her heart. Together they fight to uncover the secret life of a famous public figure, quickly getting in over their heads.

Richter provides solid characterisation and a multidimensional story which is refreshing for this genre. The novel is fast paced with plenty of action to hold the reader's interest. Midnight Reflections is an excellent light read that will keep you engaged with the characters till the very last page.
Old 08-05-2011, 04:08 PM   #28
PamelaMary
Guru

Barns & Noble Review of Midnight Reflections

Romantic Suspense

This novel is one of my favorite romances ever. The two main characters are believable. The author shows a good sense of humor throughout the novel. And the plot is believable, unlike many romances I have read. I was able to read the whole novel in just a couple of days, because the pacing was fast and kept me wanting to turn the pages.
Old 08-13-2011, 07:27 PM   #29
PamelaMary
Guru

Midnight Reflections - 5 star review at Amazon

7 of 7 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Well written: engaging plot, romance, likeable main characters, and quick pace
By LuvMyKindle (Las Vegas, NV) - See all my reviewsAmazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)

With so many romantic suspense books, one usually needs to suspend disbelief to a high degree over so many jarring coincidences and improbable or convoluted plot points, but this was relatively a non-issue for me with this book. We are told who the villain is very early on, so there weren't really any big twists or surprises here, but the story still kept my attention until the very last page! I always wanted to see how Julia and Robin's relationship would unfold and how justice for Julia's brother would be served.

I read the first eight chapters in one sitting, and the remainder of the book in the second sitting the next day, straight through (except for a short incoming phone call break) due to the easy story telling/writing flow and definite reading escapism factor. The main characters had the right blend of strong and vulnerable and were plausible and relatable. I think the author created two of the more realistic main characters I've read in a while in this genre with regard to their thoughts, emotions, insecurities, and the relationship pace and development. I especially liked that the story continued for a chapter or two after the "we-got-the-bad-guy" part of the story concluded.

I would recommend this book to anyone who likes their romances with an actual story, a little suspense and action, and less page-after-page of repetitive erotica type drooling, angst, and sex.
Old 08-23-2011, 06:31 PM   #30
PamelaMary
Guru

Midnight Reflections - at BookieJar

My novel is now at BookieJar

http://www.bookiejar.com/Home/Book/421?cat=19660800

Hope you'll check it out.