Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 06-15-2015, 11:16 AM   #166
EldRick
Evangelist
EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!

Device: Aura H2O (i86, M96C, Mini&Glo, PRS-950, STR, K-Touch, K-DX, K-3)
Same here - looking forward to Wednesday.
EldRick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 11:36 AM   #167
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I got a shipping notice. UPS says my order will arrive on Wednesday of this week.
Good news.

I look forward to a comparison with the prototype.
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-15-2015, 12:25 PM   #168
Manolo
Addict
Manolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kobo AuraH2O & Onyx i62HD & M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I got a shipping notice. UPS says my order will arrive on Wednesday of this week.
Thanks for the information!
Manolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 01:17 PM   #169
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manolo View Post
Thanks for the information!
Welcome. I would have said something sooner but I got the info less than 8 hours ago.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 02:32 AM   #170
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Oh dear, my e-reader itch has returned... If this one runs 4.4 and has a decent speed, I'm not sure I can keep my husband happy...

I'll await the reviews with trepidation!
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-16-2015, 11:37 AM   #171
EldRick
Evangelist
EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!

I don't know what's with UPS in Germany. My I86 was in "Preparing for Shipment" status since Friday.
As of today, UPS says "Order Processed: Ready for UPS".
They are now showing a shipping label was created yesterday, on Monday, with Delivery Date Unknown and no indication that it was actually physically shipped or scanned.
Very frustrating...

Last edited by EldRick; 06-16-2015 at 02:03 PM.
Old 06-17-2015, 01:16 PM   #172
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I think UPS may have been overly optimistic about that delivvery date. Here's what they are saying now:
http://www.ups.com/WebTracking/proce...lDate=06152015
Old 06-17-2015, 02:46 PM   #173
EldRick
Evangelist

Mine shows exactly the same, but the fault is not UPS'.

These readers have not yet been scanned at pickup or dropoff - ereaderstore hasn't actually tendered the parcels to UPS, regardless that their web site says "Shipped". "Shipped" means that they printed the shipping labels.

I sent a note inquiring...
Old 06-17-2015, 02:48 PM   #174
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by EldRick View Post
Mine shows exactly the same, but the fault is not UPS'.

These readers have not yet been scanned at pickup or dropoff - ereaderstore hasn't actually tendered the parcels to UPS, regardless that their web site says "Shipped". "Shipped" means that they printed the shipping labels.

I sent a note inquiring...
My first email from UPS said the package would be delivered today. Okay, I now realize I wasn't supposed to take it seriously, but it did say that.
Old 06-18-2015, 10:50 AM   #175
EldRick
Evangelist

Finally, six days later, they got it in gear and gave the i86 parcels to UPS! No delivery date available yet, but I'm hoping for next week.

Last edited by EldRick; 06-18-2015 at 12:20 PM.
Old 06-18-2015, 01:15 PM   #176
Manolo
Addict
Manolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kobo AuraH2O & Onyx i62HD & M92
In eRedaerStore now you can read
"This product is currently not in stock "
and
"Backordered. Available again in July"

Last edited by Manolo; 06-18-2015 at 01:53 PM.
Manolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 01:39 PM   #177
machinogodzilla
Addict
machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PBook 902† Kindle† Nook SimpleTouch† Onyx M92† i86† M96 N96ML NotePro
No panic, they should be on their way

Code:
Location 		Date 		Local Time 	Activity
Herford, Germany 	18/06/2015 	16:35 		Collection Scan
Germany 		15/06/2015 	5:31 		Order Processed: Ready for UPS
machinogodzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 02:58 AM   #178
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
I'll be awaiting all the reviews you guys will be making (naturally!) I should get a bonus in September, and this looks like a good device to spend it on
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 07:24 AM   #179
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh

Mine is arriving on Monday (I hope)
Old 06-22-2015, 09:00 AM   #180
machinogodzilla
Addict
machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PBook 902† Kindle† Nook SimpleTouch† Onyx M92† i86† M96 N96ML NotePro
It's real!

machinogodzilla is offline   Reply With Quote