Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 05-06-2007, 08:00 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Montgomery, L. M.: Anne of Green Gables.v1.06 May 07

Someone wanted this, so I thought I'd work on it.

"I would like anything by Frances Hodgson Burnett, especially A Little Princess, and the Anne of Green Gables series. Thank you to all you wonderful geeks! Oh, and Jane Eyre, please!"

I know the name and some of the books, but I haven't read anything by Montgomery. Perhaps the person who asked for this can contribute some info on the author or the series.

PLEASE: If there are things to fix, I am more than happy to work on it to make it "perfect."

Thanks,
Don
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf Anne Of Green Gables.lrf (379.9 KB, 1622 views)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 10:06 AM   #2
jpchan
jpchan began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
Some info on the author and the Anne of Green Gables Series.

L.M Montgomery was Canadian and she set her Anne of Green Gables series on Prince Edward Island. Set in the late 1800s to the early 1900s thie series covers the life of Anne from her adoption to college to the start of her own family.
jpchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
canada, historical fiction