Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 11-27-2017, 06:41 PM   #76
colibris79
Zealot
colibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony T1, Onyx C67ML, Poke 4, Boyue Paper/Likebook
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrseife View Post
I have the Icarus version of the Likebook Plus. I guess I have to wait for the update from Icarus?
If it doesn't show any new updates in the update firmware app, I guess you will have to wait then.
colibris79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 05:14 AM   #77
viceant
Addict
viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-t1, Boyue Likebook Plus (T80s), Boyue Likebook Mimas
There's a video comparing this one with another 7.8 inches ereader, Tolino Epos, wich has weaker hardware and it is noticed

viceant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 08:01 AM   #78
alexla
alexla will become famous soon enoughalexla will become famous soon enoughalexla will become famous soon enoughalexla will become famous soon enoughalexla will become famous soon enoughalexla will become famous soon enough

Device: JD Read Venus
Quote:
Originally Posted by colibris79 View Post
Hi guys.
I got my Boyue Paper (o Likebook Plus)
Is it really just Android 4.2 and not 4.4? If so, did you experience any issues with that? Just wondering because I just got this one with the problem of not finding English and Google Play Store: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...52#post3620552
alexla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 07:43 PM   #79
colibris79
Zealot
colibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexla View Post
Is it really just Android 4.2 and not 4.4? If so, did you experience any issues with that? Just wondering because I just got this one with the problem of not finding English and Google Play Store: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...52#post3620552
It comes with Android 4.2.2. It comes with English language and also has the Play Store installed.
Old 12-04-2017, 04:55 AM   #80
fernsruben
Connoisseur
fernsruben has read every ebook posted at MobileReadfernsruben has read every ebook posted at MobileReadfernsruben has read every ebook posted at MobileReadfernsruben has read every ebook posted at MobileReadfernsruben has read every ebook posted at MobileReadfernsruben has read every ebook posted at MobileReadfernsruben has read every ebook posted at MobileReadfernsruben has read every ebook posted at MobileReadfernsruben has read every ebook posted at MobileReadfernsruben has read every ebook posted at MobileReadfernsruben has read every ebook posted at MobileRead

Device: Boyue Likebook Plus, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Aura, Galaxy Tab 3
Unhappy Adobe Reader (Default PDF Reading App) Crashes!

Hey readers!! Have ya'll witnessed the PDF app crashing when you tap on the bookmarks manager icon?
fernsruben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 07:01 AM   #81
colibris79
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernsruben View Post
Hey readers!! Have ya'll witnessed the PDF app crashing when you tap on the bookmarks manager icon?
Mine is not crashing. Have you tried updating the firmware? I have the last 11.11 update. Maybe that solves the issue. Does it happen with all your pdfs or just with one?
Old 12-04-2017, 07:09 AM   #82
fernsruben
Connoisseur
fernsruben has read every ebook posted at MobileReadfernsruben has read every ebook posted at MobileReadfernsruben has read every ebook posted at MobileReadfernsruben has read every ebook posted at MobileReadfernsruben has read every ebook posted at MobileReadfernsruben has read every ebook posted at MobileReadfernsruben has read every ebook posted at MobileReadfernsruben has read every ebook posted at MobileReadfernsruben has read every ebook posted at MobileReadfernsruben has read every ebook posted at MobileReadfernsruben has read every ebook posted at MobileRead

Device: Boyue Likebook Plus, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Aura, Galaxy Tab 3
Unhappy

Quote:
Mine is not crashing. Have you tried updating the firmware? I have the last 11.11 update. Maybe that solves the issue. Does it happen with all your pdfs or just with one?
So I did a factory reset. Solved the issue Yayy!! Though, my Likebook's firmware version is v.1.0.1-2017111118. That means I'm way behind?
fernsruben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 07:18 AM   #83
alexla
alexla will become famous soon enoughalexla will become famous soon enoughalexla will become famous soon enoughalexla will become famous soon enoughalexla will become famous soon enoughalexla will become famous soon enough

Device: JD Read Venus
Quote:
It comes with Android 4.2.2. It comes with English language and also has the Play Store installed.
Cool, is there a remote chance you can quickly try if the Pleco and SafariQueue app mentioned here works on this device? https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=292691

alexla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 04:44 PM   #84
colibris79
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexla View Post
Cool, is there a remote chance you can quickly try if the Pleco and SafariQueue app mentioned here works on this device? https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=292691

Pleco is working fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernsruben View Post
So I did a factory reset. Solved the issue Yayy!! Though, my Likebook's firmware version is v.1.0.1-2017111118. That means I'm way behind?
No. That is the update from 11.11.
Old 12-04-2017, 05:07 PM   #85
redson
redson can extract oil from cheeseredson can extract oil from cheeseredson can extract oil from cheeseredson can extract oil from cheeseredson can extract oil from cheeseredson can extract oil from cheeseredson can extract oil from cheeseredson can extract oil from cheeseredson can extract oil from cheese

Device: Booken, Kobo Glo HD, Oasis2 e T80S
This player is excellent, exceeded my expectations, good screen, speed and compatibility. Will we receive update for android 6?
redson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 06:18 AM   #86
redson
redson can extract oil from cheeseredson can extract oil from cheeseredson can extract oil from cheeseredson can extract oil from cheeseredson can extract oil from cheeseredson can extract oil from cheeseredson can extract oil from cheeseredson can extract oil from cheeseredson can extract oil from cheese

the boox control works perfectly in boyue

https://www.banggood.com/pt/Original...r_warehouse=CN
Old 12-07-2017, 07:52 AM   #87
redson

Quote:
Originally Posted by redson View Post
the boox control works perfectly in boyue

https://www.banggood.com/pt/Original...r_warehouse=CN

There is an inconvenience that I still can not solve. After some time, the android "sleeps" and takes a while to respond to the commands of the control. Does anyone know how to change this?
Old 12-07-2017, 10:10 AM   #88
jscris
Addict
jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: k1 - KAO2, ipads, h2o, KA1, inkBOOK, T80s, Mars, Nova Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by redson View Post
There is an inconvenience that I still can not solve. After some time, the android "sleeps" and takes a while to respond to the commands of the control. Does anyone know how to change this?
I have Bluetooth Always On installed. When waking up the page turn may take a slightly longer time to respond, but that app has worked well for me.
jscris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 10:26 AM   #89
redson

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscris View Post
I have Bluetooth Always On installed. When waking up the page turn may take a slightly longer time to respond, but that app has worked well for me.
Thank you friend. works for me too !! I love all of this
Old 12-10-2017, 12:14 PM   #90
redson

Neo Reader

Has anyone managed to make the Neo Reader app (boox) work in the likebook?