Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2017, 01:01 PM   #106
fabio84
fabio84 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
Good evening, unfortunately my SD is damaged, can someone give it to me?
Old 02-22-2017, 05:36 PM   #107
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.

Or at least a PM was sent for the image of a Glo HD. You posted in the "Glo" thread but have "Glo HD" as your device. I tossed a coin and decided to choose the Glo HD.
Advert
Old 03-18-2017, 05:00 PM   #108
pamaga
pamaga began at the beginning.

Device: Gobo Glo HD
Hi there,

Any chance you also have an image for my Glo HD?

Thanks in advance,

Pamaga

Last edited by pamaga; 03-18-2017 at 05:19 PM.
Old 03-18-2017, 08:08 PM   #109
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 03-19-2017, 06:43 PM   #110
pamaga
pamaga began at the beginning.

Device: Gobo Glo HD
Hello!
The image you sent me solved my problem.
I can use my Kobo again.
Thank you very much .

n.b. Sorry for my english.
Advert
Old 03-23-2017, 05:13 AM   #111
maxxilgatto
maxxilgatto began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch
Hi all,
could I ask for Glo (modell N613) SD image ?
Thanks in advance!
Old 03-23-2017, 05:57 AM   #112
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 03-23-2017, 06:34 AM   #113
maxxilgatto

Thank you very much!!!
Old 03-24-2017, 10:26 AM   #114
maxxilgatto

Hi all,
reload of sd image didn't fix my kobo glo problem: the display is fixed as attached.
Blue led on moving to the right power-on button but goes off after few seconds.
No results resetting to factory (light button pressed while powering kobo on) neither inserting paper clip into bottom hole and powering it on.

Have anyone any suggestion or hint or samething to do?

thans in advance!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	kobo_glo_friz.jpeg
Views:	286
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	155809  
Old 03-24-2017, 06:02 PM   #115
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Have you charged the device? The blue light going off like that can mean a flat battery. It could also be a mistake in the imaging. You should also check that the card has been inserted correctly and that the cable for the screen is still inserted correctly.
Old 04-04-2017, 12:27 PM   #116
noelk
noelk began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle, Kobo
Hi All,
I would really appreciate a link to image and instructions for Kobo Glo, please. Tried everything else so image install last hope.

Regards,

noelk
Old 04-04-2017, 09:36 PM   #117
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

For instructions, see Memory Upgrade Mod Guide.
Old 04-05-2017, 04:25 AM   #118
noelk
noelk began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle, Kobo
Thank you for file and quick reply

noelk
Old 04-11-2017, 04:23 AM   #119
lordbad44
lordbad44 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
Hi all,
my Kobo Glo HD also bricked, could you send me a SD Card image please!
Thanks!
Old 04-11-2017, 08:48 AM   #120
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Closed Thread