Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-05-2024, 05:57 PM   #2311
7hir7een
Reader of Books
7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Basic (11th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnieSift View Post
Nevermind, the coplate version worked. Next time, I'll read.

Y'all awesome, people. Keep doing such a great work!
Thanks for your post, I made the same mistake. I've been away from kindle modding for too long!
7hir7een is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 05:58 AM   #2312
WarrenUK
WarrenUK began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Hi.

I am new to jailbreaking and KUAL.

After jailbreaking, what version of KUAL do I need for Paperwhite 3 (2015)?

Thanks.
WarrenUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 01:53 PM   #2313
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrenUK View Post
Hi.

I am new to jailbreaking and KUAL.

After jailbreaking, what version of KUAL do I need for Paperwhite 3 (2015)?

Thanks.
coplate
j.p.s is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 11:22 AM   #2314
KridOCaign
KridOCaign began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW5
I have a PW5 Signature edition running 5.16.2.1.1
I was able to jailbreak it via LanguageBreak and everything seems to be working, but I can't get KUAL to show up as a document.
From the instructions I should be using KUALBooklet_v2.7.32 with KUAL-KDK-2.0.azw2, but it's just not showing up as a document.
KridOCaign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 12:08 PM   #2315
dhdurgee
Guru
dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3W, PW4
Quote:
Originally Posted by KridOCaign View Post
I have a PW5 Signature edition running 5.16.2.1.1
I was able to jailbreak it via LanguageBreak and everything seems to be working, but I can't get KUAL to show up as a document.
From the instructions I should be using KUALBooklet_v2.7.32 with KUAL-KDK-2.0.azw2, but it's just not showing up as a document.
You need to install the coplate version of KUAL on the later firmware versions such as you are running.

Dave
dhdurgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 12:26 PM   #2316
KridOCaign
KridOCaign began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhdurgee View Post
You need to install the coplate version of KUAL on the later firmware versions such as you are running.

Dave
The instructions were somewhat unclear on that; it works now.
Thank you!
KridOCaign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 06:23 PM   #2317
Elaine T
Enthusiast
Elaine T is generous with chocolateElaine T is generous with chocolateElaine T is generous with chocolateElaine T is generous with chocolateElaine T is generous with chocolateElaine T is generous with chocolateElaine T is generous with chocolateElaine T is generous with chocolateElaine T is generous with chocolateElaine T is generous with chocolateElaine T is generous with chocolate

Device: kindle paperwhite
I think this is the right thread, if not, I apologize. I've been helping my kid who still uses a Kindle DXG. We got it jailbroken and KUAL onto it. But KUAL doesn't run - we consistently get "The permissions to open the requested title have an invalid date. Please contact customer service. "

Since we started this because the kid wanted the dates fixed on the device, I have no clue what to do. help? I was trying to get the usbnetwork hack on to run, but it doesn't.
Elaine T is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindle touch, kindle touch hacks, kindlet, kual, launcher, launcher add-ons, paperwhite, sqlite, unified